Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum rules - please read before posting, it can save you a lot of time.

Author Topic: How much time will i need?  (Read 5099 times)

POProduction

• Lurker
    • View Profile
How much time will i need?
« on: June 17, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »

I wanted to ask some of you guys here,that have expirience in making games,how much time will pass before I be able to make my own ,,good,, game?How much time you spent learning everything about scripts in WME?

metamorphium

• Global Moderator
  • Addicted to WME forum
  • Vampires!
    • View Profile
    • CBE  software s.r.o.
Re: How much time will i need?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »

depends on how much time will you invest and what's your previous experience. If you start with something small, you'll have much bigger chances to learn game-making than if you start with your big "dream" project.
J.U.L.I.A. Enhanced Edition, Vampires!, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

atm_deev

• Occasional poster
  • A. Deev
    • View Profile
    • CreativeDream Studio
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

I wanted to ask some of you guys here,that have expirience in making games,how much time will pass before I be able to make my own ,,good,, game?How much time you spent learning everything about scripts in WME?

Complicated question.
Answer is:
I spent two weeks in the study of basic set of tools needed me to create 2D games (2D quest). But I did not stop at this and develop their knowledge (skills) from here. Now I do 2,5 D game. Since then, as I began to study WME 2 years have passed. I now know that something new, albeit much less frequently.
Finding this: mastery of basic 2,5 D technologies creating games by WME will need 3-5 weeks. At the mastering of technology creating 2D games offered WME, would require two-week.
(specified time - maximum, but depends on the user's basic training)

POProduction

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

I have no any expirience in making games,or in programming,but I'm determined to learn something(by something i mean ,,making average commercial games,,).If anyone has any advice for me,and for every other beginner,post it here.  Thanks

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.