Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum provides RSS feed. To query recent posts use this url. More...

Author Topic: Thank you Mnemonic!  (Read 8000 times)

timbliz

• Supporter
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
Thank you Mnemonic!
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:26:27 PM »

I want to thank you for this engine! I am (an old) CS undergrad at Western Illinois U, and I used the Wintermute Engine for my Senior Honors project. I made a first-person adventure with photographs (Carol Reed/Weekend in Capri rip-off) for graphics. I set it in the CS building at Western and featured quite a few of my instructors in the game. My presentation was yesterday, and it was a hit! A+! I learned much from this project (mostly how not to do my next project!). The thousands of questions I had were already asked and answered by you and the other members of the forum...I believe I only had to post one question of my own. After being fully consumed in the project for 4-12 hours a day for 4 1/2 months, it seems odd to have it over with! Withdrawals. Maybe I'll start a new one soon.

Once again, thanks!

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
Re: Thank you Mnemonic!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:06:27 AM »

Thank YOU! Glad to hear good ole wme is still being helpful :)

And yes, gamedev is strangely addictive, I know that all too well (working on my own game currently). Good luck with any future projects.
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.