Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum provides RSS feed. To query recent posts use this url. More...

Author Topic: Anyone wanna collaborate on making a freeware adventure game  (Read 5091 times)

Baldie

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Anyone wanna collaborate on making a freeware adventure game
« on: March 04, 2009, 06:12:53 AM »

Hi, let me first introduce myself, Im a 24 year old hobby musician and now also 3d artist, wish I have been learning myself over the past months. I love Adventure games, and was considering making one myself, but it`s just to much work for one person. So I am looking for someone to team up with to create a adventure game in the same genre as Simon the Sorcerer and Monkey Island. I need someone who is able to program everything in the Wintermute engine (I got no programming experience myself). Someone to create characters, 2d or 3d, i am not sure yet what will be easiest. And whoever else who got creative skills, for example with dialogue, story, graphics, Voice acting and so on. I will set up a webpage for the game where it will be distributed, and it will propably be able to get quite much publicity from sites like Adventure gamers and alike if it turns out to be a good game in the end.

Ive done some very early sketches, far from done. but they give a indication on how the game will look like. Ofcourse, they will look much better when done

Jose

• Regular poster
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone wanna collaborate on making a freeware adventure game
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 10:06:52 AM »

Hi Baldie,

I'm now very involved programming a fangame of Monkey Island (also with the Wintermute Engine) but if I can help you somehow with the programming of your adventure game, count with me!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 11:17:23 AM by Jose »

bemag

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone wanna collaborate on making a freeware adventure game
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 04:15:19 AM »

Hello, i'm interested in helping you with the programming of the game. I'm new to wme, but i have solid programming skills and i can learn wme scripting really fast.
Nice graphics you got there.
See ya.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.