Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Author Topic: game design first  (Read 5500 times)

thecorpament

• Lurker
    • View Profile
game design first
« on: May 31, 2007, 05:35:30 PM »

To be successful in game development, it’s important to map out exactly where you want to go and what you want to do.  There seems to be a lot of design-related posts in here, so I would say everyone should give Video Game Design Pro a shot.  It’s a design documentation tool used to help guide users through the process of creating their designs. http://www.thecorpament.com/downloads.html

design3d

• Sci-Fi fan
  • Supporter
  • Regular poster
  • I, Driller :)
    • View Profile
Re: game design first
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 12:14:08 AM »

Hi
May I ask which successful game-designers already have used VGDP software in their projects?

space boy

• Lurker
  • I come in peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 01:47:45 PM »

The exact same message was posted on the AGS forums. This is shameless spam. Writing a design doc is not as difficult as this company presents it to be, and nobody needs commercial "pro software" for that. There's a very well written and FREE game design document template written by Chris Taylor. http://www.ihfsoft.com/designdocuments.htm
If you need help making a design doc, download that file and don't waste your money, guys.

Btw: There seems to be a lot of stickmen related posts in here(not really but thats my standard message for every forum). Fortunately there's Stickman Designer Pro! It will guide you through the very, very, VEEERY complicated process of drawing a stickman!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 02:16:39 PM by space boy »

design3d

• Sci-Fi fan
  • Supporter
  • Regular poster
  • I, Driller :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 11:21:05 PM »

This is shameless spam.
It was quite silly of me to talk with spam-bot :D

Btw: There seems to be a lot of stickmen related posts in here(not really but thats my standard message for every forum). Fortunately there's Stickman Designer Pro! It will guide you through the very, very, VEEERY complicated process of drawing a stickman!
C'mon space boy please give us THE LINK to this Must Have Ultimate Stickman Designer Pro Plus. ;D

Perhaps it could be better to delete such threads without any trace. :-\

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 07:37:18 AM »

I don't think it was posted by a spam bot :) And it's more or less related to game development, so I didn't delete the announcement. But of course everyone can state their opinion, like space boy did.
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.