Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: Leisure Suit Larry Fan-Project  (Read 5014 times)

blaxx3r

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Leisure Suit Larry Fan-Project
« on: June 11, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »

Hey Guys!
I'm new here and I hope this post will be in the right section. I love the Leisure Suit Larry Games by Al Lowe, but for some reason he doesn't do any more adventures and there aren't any groups working on a Larry Fanadventure. So I decided to do that. First, I wanted to use the AGS for creating that, but I think the Wintermuteengine is more powerful. The Larry Project should catch the charme and style of the old ones, especially of Larry 7 Sail for Love, with its unique comic-style, but my idea is it to add high quality backgrounds and animations, like they did in the "Runaway"-Franchise. I'd be really happy if someone is interested in that topic too. My only problem is that I do not have much experience with scripting, could anyone explain me which language i have to use? And I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany.

Anyone who wants to be part of the development-team? especially in the graphics-section?

Many greetings, blaxx3r.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:42:18 PM by blaxx3r »

lacosaweb

• Regular poster
    • View Profile
Re: Leisure Suit Larry Fan-Project
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 02:01:48 AM »

Hi, I'm a Leisure Suit Larry fan. And I think the same as you for several times, I want a new Larry game like Love for Sail. I'm a Wintermute programmer with a lot of experience in 2D games, if you need a programmer, send me a message.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.