Wintermute Engine > Can't reproduce

Computer Reset when using wintermute!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Weraustinne:

--- Quote from: Greifonte on September 09, 2009, 10:57:22 PM ---Yes, I use it to play a lot of games (examples: Call of Duty 4, Runaway 2, Crazy Machines, Command and Conquer Red alert 3...) and working with 3d on this computer... several games give me some error (splinter cell double agent) but just crash the game, not reseting the computer... I have no idea on what can be...

--- End quote ---

The problem can be in hardware acceleration of your graphics card as well.

Greifonte:
Ok, I'll try to find information about that ;) For now, I'm working on a very simple Graphic Adventure test on my laptop. I almost have it... now just learn little details like combining object and that kind of things ;)

Thanks everyone!

Mnemonic:
Like I said before, a sudden system shutdown suggests overheating problem. Some systems automatically shut themselves down when the temperature of some component is too high. Can't think of any other reason.

Nihil:
I had those kind of crashes very often a while ago, and it turned out to be malefunctioning ram. Crashes happened randomly in all sorts of applications though.

Greifonte:
I see... well, I don't know, but for now I'm working on wintermute with my laptop, so no problem... if it crashes again out of wintermute... I'll call the seller ;)

Thanks again!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version