Wintermute Engine > Technical forum

Important: WME forum - the only support channel

(1/2) > >>

Mnemonic:
Dear WME users,

I'm recently getting flooded by many questions, suggestions, bug reports, feature requests etc. coming from various sources (mail, IRC, private messages...). Since it's all getting way over my head, I have to make the following announcement:

From now on this forum is the only official technical support channel for WME.

Besides saving me from needing to concentrate on many things at once, using the forum has other obvious advantages. All requests/reports/questions/etc. are archived at one place. They can serve as future reference not just for me, but also for WME users. Feature requests can be voted for by other users, so that I can see which ones are most popular.

I'd like to say it will allow WME users to help each other, but sadly the WME community seems to be mostly defunct when it comes to actually working as a community :(

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh. I'm sure you'll understand my reasons. After all, you don't want me to burn out, do you? ;)

Amo:
Shame on me... Sorry  :-[

Mnemonic:
There's no need for anyone to take this personally, there are just too many people using these "secondary channels", and that's the problem. It's easy to lose track that way.

Amo:
You are right. Does that mean, that I do not get an answer on my last question?  ;D

design3d:

--- Quote from: Mnemonic on August 15, 2007, 09:01:32 PM ---I'd like to say it will allow WME users to help each other, but sadly the WME community seems to be mostly defunct when it comes to actually working as a community :(
--- End quote ---
Perhaps it happens because you too fast with your answers: nobody else can keep up with such speed of communication  ;D

--- Quote ---I hope this doesn't sound too harsh. I'm sure you'll understand my reasons. After all, you don't want me to burn out, do you? ;)
--- End quote ---
Acctually I was puzzled how much time you spend on community work. It's clear now TOO MUCH for one person.
Hope WME forum will work further as ment to. ::rock

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version