Wintermute Engine > WME updates and announcements

Latest beta: WME 1.10.1 (July 19, 2012)

<< < (6/7) > >>

Dan Peach:
What does this version do with the item scripts? From what I can tell, all the item scripts were saved in the savegames, making it difficult (if not impossible) to patch problems with items, and still have savegames compatible with the updated game. Are the item scripts not saved anymore?

Thanks.  :)

Mnemonic:
What I said earlier in this thread applies to all scripts, including inventory item scripts:

--- Quote from: Mnemonic on July 21, 2012, 11:53:41 AM ---[saved are] Scripts that are actively doing something (such as game_loop.script running in an infinite loop) or scripts waiting for something (waiting for Sleep() to finish or actor.GoTo() to finish etc.).

--- End quote ---

So, yeah, in most cases those won't be stored in saved games and after loading the game the player will end up with fresh scripts.

Dan Peach:
Cool. Thanks. :)

Sothoth:

--- Quote from: Mnemonic on August 08, 2012, 12:18:25 PM ---I found a crash bug related to TrueType fonts which I believe is what skuttleman was experiencing (could you please confirm your game uses TrueType fonts?).
I will be releasing a new version later.

--- End quote ---

Has the fix for this bug been released? Is it included in the 1.10.1beta version?

Thanks in advance!

Mnemonic:
No. So far this fix is only in the code repository.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version