Wintermute Engine > WME updates and announcements

Wintermute Engine Wiki

(1/3) > >>

Mnemonic:
Hello, we have experimentally launched a WME Wiki page. If you don't know what Wiki is, it's a dynamic website, where everyone can add new content and extend existing pages. Wikis use simple formatting rules for adding formatted text easily using a consistent design. The most popular example of Wiki is Wikipedia.

What's the purpose of WME Wiki?

[*] Firstly, it should serve as a technical archive for WME development related articles. Lots of interesting things and problems have been discussed here in this forum, and the important bits should be archived somewhere.
[*] Secondly, Wiki provides a universal platform for publishing user-contributed content. Whether it be technical articles, tutorials, code snippets... It is also possible to create sections in various languages.
[*] Thirdly, I'd like to move the games/demos/developers database to Wiki, because it's easier to maintain for the mods and even the developers themselves can publish and update the information about their games.
[/list]

I'm sure we can find many other uses for this Wiki and I'm curious to see if the community takes advantage of it. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Oh, and the most important thing, the link: http://wiki.dead-code.org/

deadworm222:
This is great! :D

(BTW, I use wiki for my project as well.)

deadworm222:
EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read your post clearly enough. :)

Nihil:

--- Quote from: deadworm222 on August 26, 2005, 12:50:53 PM ---(BTW, I use wiki for my project as well.)

--- End quote ---

A new project or did you join Curves of Danger again?

(sorry for being off topic, but I'm just too curious ;;-) )

deadworm222:

--- Quote from: Nihil on August 26, 2005, 01:09:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: deadworm222 on August 26, 2005, 12:50:53 PM ---(BTW, I use wiki for my project as well.)

--- End quote ---

A new project or did you join Curves of Danger again?
--- End quote ---
My own project, we shall see if I ever finish it... At least I'm starting from the right place this time, story and characters. I still have access to the Curves web page so I occasionally comment on new test demo releases and such.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version