Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: "Five Lethal Demons" Saving Interface  (Read 4889 times)

Chaos

• supporter
  • Lurker
  • "WME rocks!"
    • View Profile
"Five Lethal Demons" Saving Interface
« on: March 16, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »

Mnemonic: some time ago you gave me the link to download the saving Interface you coded for "Five Lethal Demons".I was having a problem everytime I saved,remember?Finally I realized what the problem was,apparently the file Input.window is damaged or corrupted somehow(It gaves me an error message when I try to open it with the editor.)Since I downloaded the original file a long time ago,I did it
once again to see if this time it works,but no way...So,could you do me a favour and check the file and see if the Input file is corrupted,and in that case upload it again so I can finally have it?The truth is I liked this interface very much,you did a great job and I would love to have it on my game.Thanks!  :D

Chaos

• supporter
  • Lurker
  • "WME rocks!"
    • View Profile
Re: "Five Lethal Demons" Saving Interface
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 09:06:02 AM »

Mmmhh...my mistake!...I think I should have PM Mnemonic directly instead.I know that he doesn't attend to messages with technical questions,but this case is an exception.So I gave this thread as finished.

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 09:21:36 AM »

No, I've been sick last week (still am a little) so I didn't "attend to" the forum at all.
Please post the errors you're getting. If the error you posted in the old thread is still valid, it means you're using an outdated WME version.
I tried the file and it opens in WindowEdit just fine.
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

Chaos

• supporter
  • Lurker
  • "WME rocks!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 11:27:38 PM »

Hello again! No,what I really meant was that you doesn't attend to private messages with technical questions anymore. Yes, I just installed the new version of WME and apparently it is working perfectly fine now. Sorry Mnemonic I didn't mean to bother you, hope you get well and thanks for your time!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 11:31:01 PM by Chaos »

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.