Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum rules - please read before posting, it can save you a lot of time.

Author Topic: Small suggestions to the SceneEditor.  (Read 4038 times)

ActionBoy

• Hmmm... What if... Whops...
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
Small suggestions to the SceneEditor.
« on: January 13, 2008, 01:38:42 PM »

Hello hello.

It´s always bad when your first post is in the request section;D. Been using this engine for 2 weeks now and its amazing. But working with the editors I have found things that I think might have been missed. Here goes nothing.

- When a entity is selected: Delete it by pressing DEL, not just by clicking the 'Remove node button'.

- When working with the entity region: A right click pop-up menu with 'Add point'. And if you do the same over an existing point it would show 'Remove point'.

- Right click on a entity node: 'Copy node' option. Maybe with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcuts.

- Maybe a bug or some clever design;). In 'Entity properties'. If you click on the browse button for sprite and then click cancel, you are prompted 'Do you want to remove the current sprite'. A button with a X next to the browse button is my suggestion.

- Double clicking on the size field in the layer box could bring up the 'Layer properties.'

This is my suggestions to make this project even better. Keep up the good work.

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
Re: Small suggestions to the SceneEditor.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »

Thanks, these are certainly fair suggestions. The long term plan is to rewrite SceneEdit to use the same framework which currently WindowEdit is using.
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.