Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: can't see character in run game mode  (Read 6163 times)

uzumaki

• Lurker
    • View Profile
can't see character in run game mode
« on: March 01, 2013, 07:49:41 AM »

hui guys,

i am kinda new here and also the new user of wintermute software, well i got a problem with character where character doesn't shows up in run game mode even though  everything is set correctly and no error is been displayed can any one help me with this one

eborr

• Regular poster
    • View Profile
Re: can't see character in run game mode
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 01:31:16 PM »

Hello

first thing this is the wrong forum I guess one of the mods will move it in due course

second thing is that you haven't given enough information to go on, as there could be a number of reasons why the character doesn't show.

Most of the reasons will mean the engine is operating properly.

first thing I would ask is have you got the demo game working and does molly show in that
secondly have you worked your way through the basic tutorial and the tutorial which comes in the WME book, if not I would suggest you go through those.

The sort of thing we need to know is have you created your own character and set it up as an actor, have you change the scene_init script in the scene in which the character is supposed to appear, have you changed the game.script file or the game_loop.script file

then we might be able to offer more specific help.

uzumaki

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 11:05:57 AM »

Thanks eborr for reply amigo

well sorry for posting here cause i thought this was the correct forum . the thing is i created my own 3d character and placed it in scene, the first time the character showed up in run game mode with no error but it only had idle animation running on it when i tried to click the scene to make character walk it did not work even though i had the walk animation in character but only idle animation was working. And the next time when i started the scene again without any changes to script, character was like invisible, character did not showed up, this was the whole scenario and eborr i was working on 2.5d in this, got my scene rendered and 3ds file in scene blk,wpt,walk, mentioned in scene with camera and all ...

thanks again eborr for your reply   

ciberspace

• Regular poster
    • View Profile
    • Tele Juego
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 08:44:21 PM »

Hola Hi.

secene_init.script can show your file.

you may be out of the position of walk (actor.SkipTo(512,703);)

uzumaki

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 09:39:17 PM »

thnx ciberspace

thats it ....thats it .....thnx broseeer ....arigato gozaimass nissa (thanks brother) ...i hope u dpnt mind japanese coz i am big fan of naurto so kinda of use to of japanese a bit ...thanks brother ciberspace will check and clear it out .........

thanks to eborr and ciberspace  ...i hope to seek help in future from you awesome amigos ..............

with the hope gone, we can return life to our gamers. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, helping in codding site, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed newbees capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am uzumaki, and I send this message to any surviving gamers taking refuge among the net. We are here. We are waiting.

secretly stolen from optimus prime

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.