Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: Everyone starts somewhere....  (Read 3879 times)

MrMyro

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Everyone starts somewhere....
« on: September 08, 2009, 09:34:18 PM »

Hi all,

First things first, if you're looking for professional work, paid work, or huge projects, look elsewhere.

I'm an amateur game designer, and I just like to experiment and play around with game creation in my spare time.

I am currently working on a game design, just to get to grips with the Wintermute Engine.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask if anyone would like to collaborate on the project, mainly because I think this would be more fun and interesting to have someone else work on it too. I haven't got a story set in stone, although I do have a main character in place and a rough art style (although this can change if necessary). I would like to work with anyone really, artist/programmer/games designer/whatever. My graphical skills are not amazing, but I am hoping to work on this, so if you are a professional/really good artist, this project is likely too amateur for you.

Just to give you a quick view of what my project looks like so far (basically my first room!):

Willard's Workshop

This is not paid work, nor is it professional work, nor is it in any shape or form a proper project, it's just a bit of fun that I think someone else who is just getting started with WME would maybe like to work with me.

So, is anyone bored and wants to just take part in a fun and silly project?

quappinger

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone starts somewhere....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 06:28:13 AM »

I've sent you a PM.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 23 queries.