Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum provides RSS feed. To query recent posts use this url. More...

Author Topic: Until Im Gone- NEW Screenshots!  (Read 8094 times)

Roman Navratil

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • www.farawaystudios.com
Until Im Gone- NEW Screenshots!
« on: June 19, 2006, 06:36:45 PM »

Hi all
After some (longer) time period we have decided to uncover little bit more about our "winter melancholy horor adventure game project" called "Untill Im Gone" ( www.farawaystudios.com ), which is still going to be released as a freeware. The game, unlike few other comparable project which gradiently fall away, keeps going on, but it costs tolls in the meaning of release dates, which are hard to observe in freeware project; our current release date is set to Q3-Q4 2007 and we belive that this is the one! As you can see we have released 3 new pictures from the game and new info is also about to come soon. And still we are trying as much as we can to let you feel that you are really "in the game", in unhospitable times of winter in Pitfall mountains, with strange people and strange things happening around you which all lead into one explanation and one end...
For fullsized images visit please our website where you can also find many other screenshots, information and more.

With kind regards

Roman Navratil
Faraway Studios
www.farawaystudios.com

You haven´t heard about us for some time, have you... (if you remember us at all :-) ).

Our (old) Web hasn’t been updated for some time. This was due to several things - mainly because we have been working on our project - "Until I’m Gone" rather than on a Webpage. The second reason was that we have been creating a new Web, which is now ready and uploaded. So forget about our old address, and remember the new one - www.farawaystudios.com

But we also have some bad news for you... We had to delay the release of "Until I’m Gone" from May 2006 to Winter 2006 (the reason that we had to do this can be found on our Webpage). But as a small compensation we have released completely new screenshots (large variants on our web), and information, which can be found on www.farawaystudios.com

So don´t worry, the game isn´t dead at all (as some of you might have thought) we are continuing onwards, and Winter 2006 should be the really final release date for this project. So look forward to Winter 2006, it´s gonna be really cold... For the latest information, new and up-to-date screenshots, visit us at www.farawaystudios.com .

Faraway Studios team
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:00:49 PM by roamn »

Nihil

• Supporter
  • Addicted to WME forum
  • Fear me! I'm evil!
    • View Profile
    • Order of Dagon
Re: Until I’m Gone- New information, new screenshots, new Web...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 07:51:27 PM »

I already said it, but again: WOW!

I LOVE the screenshots, and the story sounds very interesting, too - I really await this game, so hurry up :-)

Roman Navratil

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • www.farawaystudios.com
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 09:52:20 PM »

I already said it, but again: WOW!

I LOVE the screenshots, and the story sounds very interesting, too - I really await this game, so hurry up :-)

Im glad you like it (for the second time :-) ) we´ll do, what we can to finish the game at winter 2006, at the most high quality what we can do :-).

Roman Navratil

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • www.farawaystudios.com
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 08:38:43 PM »

Hi
After few months im back, and I would like to inform you about the progress and news in our project- "2.5D" 3rd person horor adventure game- "Until I'm Gone".

Firstly- let us say that the progress is going well. Lots of things have happened from the last "update". If you are visiting our webpage periodically then you propably know that we toke part in ADOC2006. Especially for this event we had released special "WIP" screens (larger versions can be found on our website)
(Whats WIP? WIP means "Work In Progress", so it is clear, that what you see, isnt really done and ready to use ingame at all, but it gives you quite a good picture what can you expect, what all we have to do etc. They are for example renders of few things/characters etc.)

And the most interesting recent news is that UIG will be translated not only into english but also to more then 5 other world languages! (check web for details).

And the last information, for some fans probably the most exciting (though there has been a lot more stuff happening around the project, but i cannot mention it all here), if you would like to take part in the project, and you can speak some language the game hasn't been translated into so far (for example Spanish, Italian, Portugese etc.) you can contact us (contact on our web) because we are currently looking for translators.

Soon you can look also to our first english interview, and more "mutlimedia" files to be released on our website.

If like this project, keep us your focus, we really appreciate it!

And thanks for reading such a long post ;-).

Faraway Studios team
www.farawaystudios.com

Roman Navratil

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • www.farawaystudios.com
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 09:17:19 PM »

Hello everyone!

Im glad im back here and can inform you a little bit about the progress on our project 2.5D horor adventure game called "Until I'm Gone". If you dont know what the heck im talking about, you could glance here www.farawaystudios.com ;-).

The development is going good and we have new talented people in the team (programmers, graphic designer, animators and VAs), and we all are still working on the project as hard as our studies/works allow us.

We have also made a determination to inform the players more about the project and progress, that means at least 1 web update per 2 weeks! So if you have not been visiting our web ( www.farawaystudios.com ) too much so far due to its "small updating frequence", you have no a good reason for revalueing your decision :-).

And the most importing news (probably) is that we have released first multimedia files from the game, concretely first 2 examples of the VA (voice-acting) you will hear in the game. And this is just the beging, more multimedia files are about to come...! To download the files (streaming seems to work "weird" these days) go to our news section on our website www.farawaystudios.com

Faraway Studios team

Razorback

• Lurker
  • Open the pod bay doors.
    • View Profile
    • CG Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 02:00:04 PM »

This has to be one of the most professional looking independent adventure games I've seen. Looking forward to it.

Roman Navratil

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • www.farawaystudios.com
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 09:28:59 AM »

Hi all
After some (longer) time period we have decided to uncover little bit more about our "winter melancholy horor adventure game project" called "Untill Im Gone" ( www.farawaystudios.com ), which is still going to be released as a freeware. The game, unlike few other comparable project which gradiently fall away, keeps going on, but it costs tolls in the meaning of release dates, which are hard to observe in freeware project; our current release date is set to Q3-Q4 2007 and we belive that this is the one! As you can see we have released 3 new pictures from the game and new info is also about to come soon. And still we are trying as much as we can to let you feel that you are really "in the game", in unhospitable times of winter in Pitfall mountains, with strange people and strange things happening around you which all lead into one explanation and one end...
For fullsized images visit please our website where you can also find many other screenshots, information and more.

With kind regards

Roman Navratil
Faraway Studios
www.farawaystudios.com

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 24 queries.