Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: HELP NEEDED PLEASE :)  (Read 4575 times)

sofiekirsten

• Lurker
    • View Profile
HELP NEEDED PLEASE :)
« on: April 18, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »

Hi, So I am just going to jump right in.....

My name is Sofie and I am a 21 year old mum who is looking to make my own little adventure game. This particular project has no budget but if we find the game to be quite good a budget will be considered.

I first started my love of point and click games with Monkey Island....Curse of Monkey Island being one of my favourites....

I played the new Tales Of Monkey Island and what I gathered was that Lucas Arts aren't allowing Telltale to make anymore chapters so I decided why not make my own??

So the concept is a pirate point and click adventure game which runs along the same sort of lines of Monkey Island with whitty characters, exciting scenes and good graphics.

I prefer the old 2d style from Curse of Monkey Island....If you aren't familiar with it please take a look online :)

OK, so I am looking for someone who can code....I have absolutley no idea how to do it and I need someone with good skills and is willing to work really hard :)

If you are interested give me a PM and I will send over some of my ideas for the game and we can take it further

Thanks!

shuin

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Re: HELP NEEDED PLEASE :)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:56:31 PM »

Not trying to discourage you, but you won't find somebody with good skills who "is willing to work really hard" for free. You have to understand that those with good skills take paid work and those who are willing to work really hard for free will probably do it for themselves.

My advice to you is to try and understand a bit how coding works. It's not really that hard once you understand some of the basics.

Best of luck!
Untitled project status: production

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 24 queries.