Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum provides RSS feed. To query recent posts use this url. More...

Author Topic: Wrong texture after aplying skin or physique modifier in 3Ds Max // SOLVED  (Read 3229 times)

Kraaca

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Game design

Hi, I have problem with texture after importing 3D model from 3Ds Max. Firstly I made geometry of model, then I used UW Unwrap to map the  model and draw texture on it. It works in WME fine. But when I applied skin or physique modifier and imported it to WME, texture was wrong. It looks that model forgot what did I draw on UW template on which polygons. Here is picture of good and wrong texture from project manager. Sorry for my english. Thanks!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:34:37 AM by Kraaca »

Jyujinkai

• Global Moderator
  • Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • Jyujinkai's WME Development Blog
Re: Wrong texture after aplying skin or physique modifier in 3Ds Max
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 06:57:59 AM »

Do you have multibul textures on the same mesh? As in 1 mesh with to materials on it in max?
<Antoine de Saint-Exupéry> In any thing at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away...
<Carl Sagan> If you want to make a apple pie from scratch. You must first... invent the universe

Kraaca

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Game design
Re: Wrong texture after aplying skin or physique modifier in 3Ds Max
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 10:34:07 AM »

Solved. Thanks. I forgot to convert geometry with unwraped texture to edit mesh. Then I applied physique on the skeleton and geometry and its fine. Thanks

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.