Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

IRC channel - server: waelisch.de  channel: #wme (read more)

Author Topic: LET´S TRY TO DO SOMETHING TOGETHER!! / ¡HAGAMOS ALGO JUNTOS!  (Read 7177 times)

fullspyral

• Lurker
    • View Profile

Hi I'm Manu, I´m graphic designer, and my illustration skills are not too bad.

This is one of my web sites, is something like an animated illustration:
http://www.brochefinal.com/quien_suena_se_realiza.html

I'm looking for creative people who want to REALLY make a graphic adventure game.

I love this genre and I always dreamed as a child, as surely any of you, be part in the realization of this type of game.

These games are like little pieces of art, Broken Sword, Monkey Island 1, 2 and 3 (the 4 not XD) and others, were like rough diamonds when I discovered them, and they fired my imagination and my creativity.

I don´t mind being the only game illustrator, if I have good people around me, doing the history and programming.
I am sure that if we encourage one another, we will succeed.

I can program on Wintermute, but try to do ALL the work is crazy.

Anyone interested, please send me a mail to this address:

fullspyral@gmail.com

By the way my English is a bit pathetic, so when we meet by skype, we are going to laugh a lot, trust me :D.

Well a hug to all, and thank you very much.

Now I repeat everything in spanish, for users with medium-sooo low level English XD

Hola soy Manu, soy diseñador grafico y ademas mis habilidades como ilustrador no son muy malas.

Esta es una de mis webs, es algo asi como una ilustracion animada:
http://www.brochefinal.com/quien_suena_se_realiza.html

Estoy buscando gente creativa, que quiera de verdad hacer un juego de aventura grafica.

Me gusta mucho este género y siempre soñe cuando era niño, como seguro que os pasara a alguno de vosotros, formar parte en la realizacion de un juego de estas caracteristicas.

Estos juegos son como pequeñas obras de arte, Broken Sword, Monkey Islands 1, 2 y 3 ( el cuatro no XD) y otros, fueron como diamantes en bruto que descubri en su momento, y dispararon mi imaginacion y mi creatividad.

No me importa ser el unico ilustrador del juego, si tengo buenas personas a mi alrededor, con las que realizar todos juntos la historia y la programacion, estoy seguro de que animandonos unos a los otros, lo conseguiremos.

Yo se programar en wintermute, pero intentar hacer TODO el trabajo es una locura.

Quien este interesado, que me mande un mail a esta direccion por favor:

fullspyral@gmail.com

neocentauro

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: LET´S TRY TO DO SOMETHING TOGETHER!! / ¡HAGAMOS ALGO JUNTOS!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 05:32:16 PM »

Hola Manu, yo también estoy interesado en crear una aventura gráfica. Estoy iniciandome es esto de los videojuegos y me gustaría dedicarme profesionalmente a este arte. Soy diplomado en empresariles y técnico infomático administrador de sistemas. Actualmente estudio para desarrollador de aplicaciones para multiplataforma (dispositivos móviles entre otros). Así que este tema de los videojuegos me viene fenomenal para explotar mi potencial creativo e idear una buena historia que enganche.
Bueno, sin otro particular te puedes poner en contacto conmigo y ya hablamos,
un saludo !!!

fullspyral

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:08:47 PM »

Well now we are two against the world !! :D

For everyone that are following this post, I like to say to you that at this moment,  "neocentauro" and I, we are creating the history, and in the begining we will create a test chapter.

So everyone that you are still thinking about it, please join us!! the more we are, the more creative wealth will have the project !!

thank you very much

Bueno, ahora somos dos contra el mundo! : D

Para todas las personas que están siguiendo este post, me gustaría deciros que en este momento, "neocentauro" y yo, estamos creando la historia, y para empezar vamos a crear un capítulo de prueba.

Así que todo el mundo que todavía está pensando en ello, por favor, únase a nosotros! cuantos más seamos, más riqueza creativa tendrá el proyecto!

¡muchas gracias!

xenohexx

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »

Hi Manu, how are You?, I'm an indie developer and I might be interested in your project

I've sent You an e-mail

Talk to You soon  ;D

Regards

fullspyral

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 08:52:58 PM »

This is great, another friend joins us!!

Again for everyone, if you want to join do not hesitate, no matter the degree of development of the story or any other aspect of the game at this time, we still accept more people in our project.

Oh and YES more important!!
We assure you that at the exact moment that you become part, your opinion will count as much as any other.

Well thank you very much!

Genial otro colega se une a nosotros!

Una vez más para todos, si quieres unirte no dudes, no importa el grado de desarrollo de la historia o cualquier otro aspecto del juego en este momento, todavía aceptamos a más personas en nuestro proyecto.

Ah, y SI algo importante que DESTACAR!
Te aseguramos que en el momento exacto en que pases a formar parte, tu opinión va a contar tanto como cualquier otra.

Bueno, muchas gracias!

MMR

• Global Moderator
  • Frequent poster
  • http://mmrdeveloper.wordpress.com/
    • View Profile
    • TinyWME
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 03:06:16 PM »

Hi Manu (tocayo  ;) )

I wish you the best for this project.

Please keep writing in English so everybody here can understand you (I like the idea of writing in both spanish and english  ;D)

From here I dare you to make the http://www.brochefinal.com/quien_suena_se_realiza.html webpage (flash) more html5 friendly (canvas+js??), just if you have enough free time  ::)

Anyway if you need any kind of help please don't hesitate to post your doubts here in the forum, we'll glad to help you.

Cheers!

fullspyral

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 07:29:20 PM »

Thank you for the advice and your words of support!! :D,

But the fact it´s that, I did on purpose the entire web in flash for my "portfolio" as "flash" web example. Because the rest of the "portfolio" it´s made with "js" animations and of course "SEO" and "html5" friendly.

And as a graphic designer, sometimes I have to demostrate to my clients that I also know how to take advantage of flash "as2" code.

But yes of course, I dont usually use flash for doing an entire web, just for single moments where the weight of the animation, it´s more important than be "SEO" and "html5" friendly.

regards!!

Gracias por el consejo, y sus palabras de apoyo! :D,

Pero el hecho es que hice a propósito toda la web en flash para mi portafolio, como ejemplo de web en "flash". Debido a que el resto de la portafolio está hecho con animaciones en "js" y por supuesto "SEO" y "html5" friendly.

Y como diseñador gráfico, a veces tengo de demostrar a mis clientes que yo también sé cómo sacar provecho del código "as2" en flash.

Pero sí, por supuesto, por lo general no uso de flash para hacer toda una web, sólo para momentos únicos donde el peso de la animación, es más importante que el ser "SEO" y "html5" friendly.

un saludo!!

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.