Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Five magical amulets for iPhone/iPad  (Read 25750 times)

HCDaniel

• Regular poster
    • View Profile
Re: Five magical amulets for iPhone/iPad
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 06:28:49 AM »

I already checked what's available in czech. The game itself is complete e.g. can be played in czech, with only some inserts like "several hours later" still being english, and maybe some parts of the menu. The only relevant part that is missing are the in-game hints.

Translating the hints is not trivial, it took me quite a while for the german version. I've asked Mnemonic for help on the czech version, because I could not do the translation by myself. Although I thought about releasing the czech version with english hints, I don't really want to.

Once I have something, would you be willing to test the czech version before release?

NAItReIN

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 10:18:38 PM »

Translating the hints is not trivial, it took me quite a while for the german version. I've asked Mnemonic for help on the czech version, because I could not do the translation by myself. Although I thought about releasing the czech version with english hints, I don't really want to.
I understand you very well. I believe Mnemonic will help you because he is wonderful  :) 

Once I have something, would you be willing to test the czech version before release?
Thank you very much for your offer. I have never played this game to end. Maybe somebody else can help you  :)

HCDaniel

• Regular poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 07:27:19 PM »

The Android version of "five magical amulets" has been updated. You can now select "czech" as language upon first start of the app.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.