Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum rules - please read before posting, it can save you a lot of time.

Author Topic: Hey i'm finally getting the hang of this thing!! :D  (Read 5195 times)

fabiobasile

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • my brand new website!!
Hey i'm finally getting the hang of this thing!! :D
« on: August 21, 2006, 03:59:14 AM »

Well i pretty much started from zero and finally here is the first working test room for "Shelter"!!

Still have to figure out how to add actor NPC's and another few million things but oh well... i feel somehow more confident that one day i'll see this project completed!  ;D

http://fabio.basile.googlepages.com/shelter.rar

Sorry the download might still be slow, i'm working on opening my own website in which all my projects (including game projects) will be hosted.

What would i do with a million dollar? I'd give it to what's left of Black Isle/Interplay and tell them to finish the damn game!!!

odnorf

• w00t?
  • Global Moderator
  • Addicted to WME forum
  • Lamp dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey i'm finally getting the hang of this thing!! :D
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 05:18:39 AM »

Looking better & better.  ;)
I wonder how a finalized scene with NPC's will look like.

btw. You can add decoration regions at the dark spots of the scenes to make the character darker by the shadows as well.
fl*p

fabiobasile

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • my brand new website!!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 08:48:14 PM »

thank you! :)

I know it's probably high time for me to polish the graphics a little, i guess i'll be able to do that as soon as i start experimenting with NPCs and learnt more about how i can use them... after that the real fun will begin! lol :)
What would i do with a million dollar? I'd give it to what's left of Black Isle/Interplay and tell them to finish the damn game!!!

Altsaxofon

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 10:42:22 PM »

I think you have a really cool Sanitarium style going on there and i really like it  ::thumbup

ps. the transition between walking and standing sprite is quite rough, I know WME doesn't support a walking to standing animation but it seems to me like it could have to do with your hotspots mabye, or I don't know really.

fabiobasile

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • my brand new website!!
Shelter - Second Holocaust
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 06:03:23 AM »

well slowly but steadily advancing, this is the last notification of updates, after that if you are interested just click straight here: http://fabiobasile.com/shelter/shelter.rar coz as soon as i solve a few glitches i'll go ahead and work on the rest of the graphics for the Camp14 and will officially release another demo update when the room will be complete with everything.  8)

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.