Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum rules - please read before posting, it can save you a lot of time.

Author Topic: I forgot to introduce myself earlier:  (Read 6219 times)

nonesuchplace

• Charlatan Extrordinaire!
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
I forgot to introduce myself earlier:
« on: January 18, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »

But I decided to completely make myself a fool by failing to translate "multi-layered backgrounds" into "parallax," thereby causing a double-post as my first action.

But now that I have throughly chastised myself...

My name is Shane, I live in the frigid North-East USA.  Whoever reports the temperature to WMUR didn't the other day because "It was too cold to go out and check."

I am running a POS XP box from a few years ago, but will be moving up in the world when I get my tax return.

I am working on a game that will (hopefully) end up being serial in nature, like HL2 (only I will actually finish the episodes.)

I am tooling around with different ways to illustrate the game, from hand-drawn to Inkscape'd.  I am not quite sure what I want it to look like.

I can indeed take critique!  If I do something stupid, do tell me.  At the very least, it will make for a funny story later.  I may even change my behavior!

The game (as I go back a ways,) largely takes place in a world halfway between here and where the gods roam.  I have some interesting ideas of incorporating meat-space time into the game, but I will go into that more when I have a more solid idea of what I want to do with that.

So, hello to all you crazy rebels!

Shane

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.