Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum provides RSS feed. To query recent posts use this url. More...

Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Music composer for hire! Custom and royalty-free  (Read 24997 times)

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Music composer for hire! Custom and royalty-free
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:05:51 AM »

Happy New Year all!

I'm running a special on all packages of 25% off for the new year for a limited time. Feel free to contact us through www.bonixmusic.com for custom music and royalty-free music.

Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Music composer for hire! Custom and royalty-free
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 07:10:25 AM »

Hey guys,
(see below for custom music for your projects!)
I'm very pleased to announce a huge (192 minutes) music library I just wrapped up for RPG / high-fantasy adventure type games in need of professional, cinematic-style music. I've decided to make it accessable to various budgets and created 3 Editions with a "new product" discount of 20% off. Premium Edition is $180, Standard Edition $130, Basic Edition is $60. In a nutshell, these will give you some very, very cool cinematic combat music to tavern, village, Dungeons & Cave cues, and thematic music to mystical cues. 

..and for those who aren't needing all type of Modules found in the B/S/P Editions, the modules can be purchased separately. They're located directly below the Editions on my site.(Definitely check out the Special Cues module. These were made for rewards, reveal, failure, etc..events & online/pvp "capture the flag"(Traditional). I highly recommend these type of cues to give a "polished" sound to your games).

I hope you guys enjoy what you hear and find either an Edition version or some Modules to help finish off your game and bring it to the masses! Thanks

guys! - custom music info below..
www.BonixMusic.com

About Custom Music - I work with indie game developers to produce custom music at various budgets. I currently have room for more clients so shoot me a line through my website if you're needing something unique, sounds like music from game/movie XYZ, or just not sure what your needing, perhaps we can help figure it out with you. Prices can vary greatly depending on the scope of music. Ex. you're needing a very basic ambient cue vs. full orchestra score(eg. Adventures at Castle Ebonwood from Cinematic Fantasy library or cues from Kingdom of Light) with live musicians. Prices start @ approx. $50 per minute for very basic music/padding. However, prices are negotiable with longer run times.

Thanks all!
Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Sci-fi music huge library
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 05:10:34 AM »

TITAN - I've just released a huge Sci-Fi music library! Included is Atmospheric Sound Design V1, V2, and ASD Sci-Fi V1. Exciting new content has been added for a wide variety of cues ranging from ambient human and alien crafts, complex drone layers, celestial bodies, and melodic content.(40+ tracks) Definitely worth checking out for those needing some great sounding sci-fi cues for your game or multimedia projects. Go to Products>Titan. For those needing only a handful of tracks, they can be purchased as separate libraries or individual songs. Thanks!~Peter

www.Bonixmusic.com

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »

Hey guys. For those in the northern hemisphere hope you're staying cool. It was pretty toasty in California over the weekend!

Wanted to let you guys know I'm having a huge Summer Sale. 20% off ALL music libraries! If you've been looking for professional video game music now's a good time to pick up a library or 2 for you future games. Also, check below about custom music.

A few libraries I'd like to highlight:
KINGDOM OF LIGHT BASIC/STAND/PREMIUM EDITION: This is a huge library of cinematic quality  music for RPG / adventure type games. Definitely check this out if you're needing high quality orchestra music. I think it's an amazing deal for the amount of music, quality, for the price - Up to 192 minutes in the Premium edition.

KINGDOM OF LIGHT MODULES: Music of the KoL in modules for those needing just tavern music, battles, mystical, tavel music, etc..packages instead of 192 minutes of all orchestra music.

KINGDOM OF LIGHT - COMBAT:  A module of close combat (skirmished) and Epic Battles. Loops included for prolonged fights.

KINGDOM OF LIGHT - Dungeons & Caves: A popular KoL module that brings the same cinematic quality like the rest of the KoL libraries for your dungeons, caves, or other dark places.

TITAN SCI-FI: The music from this is one of my best selling products. It brings new material and combines the music libraries Atmospheric Sound Design, ASD v2  and ASD Sci-Fi for a discount, plus another discount with the sale. Cool engine sounds, celestial bodies and great sounding drones and ambient tracks.

CUSTOM MUSIC: I should be available for custom tracks soon for those needing something specific for your games. Starting prices for basic custom cues start @ $50 per minute. However, I try to work with indie game/film producers to match there budget if possible. Shoot me an email for questions.

Thanks guys and have a safe summer/winter!

Peter Gunder
www.BonixMusic.com

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 10:37:49 PM »

I'm running some incredible deals for the month of August. And when I say incredible deals, I'm not talking about low quality music for a low price, rather AAA music at extreme, deep discounts! I provide top-tier music for those who are serious about producing excellent games for the masses.

For SCI-FI game developers, check out 'Titan' for a large library of music and vehicle's sound fx. The list price is already absurdly low. With 45 cues, the very low list price brings each cue to a little over $2.00. The sale price bring it down further to approx. 0.99 per cue. You'll definitely want to jump on this deal if you're needing high-quality sci-fi music now or in the future.

For ADVENTURE, RPG, MMORPG, HIGH-FANTASY game devs, the KINGDOM of LIGHT Modules and Premium, Standard, and Basic Editions remains to be an incredible deal of
professional AAA music at a ridiculously low price. This is truly an ALL-IN-ONE music library. This complete library ranges from epic combats, close range battles, city themes, taverns, dungeons & caves, transitions, mystical environments and huge orchestral cues to name just a few. This is a serious music library for serious game developers who cannot afford $300+ per minute of cinematic custom music. If your fans of orchestra music like LOTR or Skyrim, this could be the perfect solution
for your epic adventure game. Check out the reviews on my site to see what people are saying about it!

Rockstars! Character Music brings a large selection of character, menu music, game play music, AND a great selection of transition music/fx. Created for those who create games with a similar character selection as SSX, all songs are looped with a wide genre selection and named appropriately to help select the 'perfect' song.

Need USER INTERFACE sounds? AUDIO TOUCH has a generous offering of fx, nicely categorized for fast selection. Added to the large selection of UI sounds are 20 transitional cues. Be sure to get your UI sound fx!

For high-fantasy lovers who enjoy John Williams & Danny Elfman music, Cinematic Fantasy Master Collection may be exactly what you're looking for, for your high fantasy game. These are original songs that could be set to a big budget film or big budget game. These are perfect for themes and various other placement.

Custom music - I can be contracted out to do custom music. Orchestra, chip-tunes, ambient, sci-fi, and many other styles. For a good idea of what I can produce for you, listen to the variety of styles on my website. Need a particular type of sound that you don't hear? Contact me and we can discuss it further to get the right sound for your game! Prices start as low as $50 per minute and go up to $300 per minute for top tier music (Kingdom of Light, Cinematic Fantasy)

Thanks!
Peter Gunder
www.BonixMusic.com

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 03:18:12 PM »

If you represent a game studio, a small indie developer team or an individual, I can create great sounding music for your next project!  If you're looking for professional custom cues, prices start at $50 per minute and upwards to $300 per minute. Package deals can be had so let's talk if you're serious about the full production of your game!

For indie game devs that are on a tight budget, I also offer professional royalty-free game music. I'm still running a HUGE discount of 50% off all libraries for the next 10 days! (Purchasing libraries brings some cues to below $0.99).

For Sci-fi music, check out Atmospheric Sound Design (ASD) – Volume 1 & Volume 2, ASD Sci-Fi Volume 1. And for a killer deal check out Titan. Titan combines all 3 ASD libraries and expands it with additional songs to over 45 tracks. This also includes spaceship sounds of alien and humanoid.

For RPG & Adventure music, you won't want to miss out on the Kingdom of Light Series. Ranging from battle music, tavern music, mystical music, Victory & Death cues, scenic landscape music and much more, this is perhaps the first of it's kind that brings together an all-in-one music solution for high-quality adventure fantasy games. The list price is already an incredible bargain, but throughout this rest of this month it's absurdly low. For those wanting just tavern music, or battle music, etc.. the Kingdom of Light is also broken down into modules to serve specific needs. The Premium edition is the best bargain which includes all cues, 192 minutes.

Horror or suspense music needed? Check out 'Haunted Nature' and 'Symphony of Suspense' for stingers, swells and loops! Created for motion picture, these will add that extra professional audio touch to your games.

8-bit / sidescroller music? Make your gamers smile with 'cues from 'Happy Music'!

..and don't forget UI sounds!!! - Audio Touch.

If you like what you hear, but need custom music. Shoot me an email and we can discuss what your needs are and work on a solution. I'll be more then happy to work with you to bring your game up to the next level through the great sounding soundtrack. Thanks guys and have a great rest of the wk!

Cheers!
Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

piere

• Supporter
  • Frequent poster
  • Sorry for any bad english in my posts. Game on !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 07:05:33 AM »

This post should be deleted. It has nothing to do with the Wintermute engine and is just spamming to make money.

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 01:59:17 AM »

It's customary for composers to offer their services on game engine forums for custom music and royalty-free music for game developers.  If a moderator could please address the above post it would be greatly appreciated. If the moderator and/or owner of 'wintermute engine' believes composers are not needed in the production pipeline for the wintermute engine community I'll be more then happy to stop offering my services  Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Peter Gunder

piere

• Supporter
  • Frequent poster
  • Sorry for any bad english in my posts. Game on !
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 04:57:08 AM »

Its not the fact that composers are not needed, its the fact that you keep bumping your post to spam your company. You are not trying to work with people to develop a game, you just want free advertising on this site. I googled your user name and it seems like you spam a lot on practically every game forum out there. There is a difference between trying to work with other people for composing from just flat out spamming like you are. Also FYI, your prices are too high anyways for indie developers.

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 07:21:14 AM »

Its not the fact that composers are not needed, its the fact that you keep bumping your post to spam your company. You are not trying to work with people to develop a game, you just want free advertising on this site. I googled your user name and it seems like you spam a lot on practically every game forum out there. There is a difference between trying to work with other people for composing from just flat out spamming like you are. Also FYI, your prices are too high anyways for indie developers.

I  see your frustration if your presumptions were true, so let's clarify a few things for you and anyone else who may stumble across this.
Bumping a post on average once a month is hardly spamming. As many other composers, I too have royalty-free music that people can purchase. I, along with the other 2 composers I briefly spotted in the forums probably hit 30+ forums to offer services of custom music AND royalty-free music (and at least one of the other composers i'm talking of, hits the forums more often then I. some hit them once every 2 wks offering the same thing I am,....and that's fine). Hitting all the possible game forums is the smart thing to do as a serious artist, animator, composer, software engineer, etc..this is not a negative. Royalty-free music is a great service for people who have a tight budget but cannot afford custom music. I make no apology for offering both services, music libraries and custom music, nor should anyone else. Once again, many composers offer both and 'spam' more then I do. I take very seriously what I do as a composer and business. And both types of clients appreciate this. I also take great care in presenting my music as much in a professional manner as I can for those who can't afford custom music. I can only assume that's why you're presuming "You are not trying to work with people to develop a game, you just want free advertising on this site."  However, i clearly state I'm available for freelance work when I'm not currently working on multiple projects. As of today I'm working with an indie game team creating.....custom music for a console game...that i picked up through a forum. In regards to pricing, I hope in the future you'll change your mind what the value of music is worth in games as many professional indie game developers who already pay these amounts. Of course you shouldn't pay high amounts for a cue that can be produced in a few hours, but I think many fail to realize a 3 minute song can take well over 40 hrs to produce when working with a full orchestra score or highly produced music. This isn't a complaint, it's merely stating the hurdles that game & film composers have to push through.

Best to you,
Peter

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 08:59:34 AM »

I don't have a problem with Peter posting here. As indie game development gets increasingly competitive, it's very common for development teams to outsource some tasks and/or to purchase pre-made game assets. Therefore personally I'm glad that something like BonixMusic offering exists and that WME developers have the *option* to use it, if they find it useful. The more options there are, the better IMO.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:07:54 AM by Mnemonic »
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 05:02:48 PM »

Hey guys, Room for additional clients & big savings on music libraries - up to 60% off! Also, 2 free cues for your projects from the Symphony of Suspense library for a limited time. Enjoy!
FREE - Tracks 9: Suspense Stinger 8
FREE - Track 32: Suspense Loop 7

I have a wide range of styles I can compose in. From orchestral fantasy, (Cinematic Fantasy - Master Collection) to sci-fi. Titan Alien Arrival brings an epic cinematic cue to sci-fi and included in this TITAN library are some very cool ambient & celestial body cues. See below for more custom music info.

4 Product Highlights with 2 new libraries!
KINGDOM OF LIGHT music library is for professional RPG/high-fantasy/adventure games that demand a high-quality orchestral underscore. Included modules: Time of Day (travel/adventure music), Combat(epic & skirmishes), Mystical, Dungeons & Caverns, Taverns, Cities, Villages, & Themes. 192 minutes of cues. If you're developing a great RPG game, now is an excellent time to pick up an Edition or Module(s) at a discount price. Check out reviews or simply listen for yourself. (Top right of KoL web pages is a downloadable pdf product chart listing all content).

2 new music libraries! A sci-fi SFX Humanoid & Insectoid library and a bargain RPG Shadow Kingdom - KOL Extension orchestral library.

NEW! SFX HUMANOID & INSECTOID pack has over 100 sfx ranging from machine/plasma rooms, alarms, computer beeps, to ship noises/attacks. This is created for those needing great sounding sfx with an added bonus of 2 new loopable songs. A perfect compliment to the TITAN sci-fi library or other Atmospheric Sound Design libraries. SFX Humaoid & Insectoid is recommend with TITAN for a 'complete' sci-fi audio solution.

NEW! SHADOW KINGDOM was created to allow those on an ultra tight budget to be able to afford orchestral music, similar in style to the Kingdom of Light music library. Made as a class extension for KoL and cohesive for those who have purchased other KoL Modules or Editions. Ettins, Goblins, and an Orc song inlcuded.

Epic Battle Mammoth Drums is all about big cinematic type drum loops. Derived from our Epic Battle Cinematic Soundtracks library, these loops include dark anvils, huge bass drums, taikos, huge gongs and more. If you're a music producer or a game dev needing battle drum loops, check these out at a great price!

...need some cues/stingers/swells/atmosphere to polish off your Halloween/scary project? Check out Symphony of Suspense(free cue. track 9&32) & Haunted Nature.

CUSTOM MUSIC
I can be contacted through my site to create an exclusive or non-exclusive underscore for your video game OR media/film project. I've worked with indie game developers & film producers at various budgets. I can offer different price points to try to come up with a solution that will work for you within your budget. Basic cues start at approx. $75 per minute.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my music, read the reviews and downloading the 2 free cues!

Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Free cues - royalty-free
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 07:37:22 AM »

Hey guys. Just a small way to say thanks!
http://bonixmusic.com/free-zone

Enjoy the 6 free songs!

Peter

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 04:40:12 PM »

Continuing the 60% off all libraries till Feb.10. Also, the Free Zone is going away shortly so pick up the free cues now if you haven't already. Thanks guys and have a great rest of the month!

I'm a film & game composer. I'm available for custom work for either. I also have a great special running on my Kingdom of Light Premium Edition music library (and other libraries). Below is further info. Feel free to contact for questions.

Kingdom of Light Premium edition is an all-in-one music solution for your MMO, RPG, fantasy, or medieval games. Priced at over 30% off, this is an absolute bargain for serious game developers. As an added bonus, Shadow Kingdom, a $30 extension of Kingdom of Light is included for free! This added library brings cues where the boundary of Kingdom of Light and Shadow Kingdom collide in the territory of the orc lands, ettins, and goblins.

Included modules w/ over 3 hours of orchestrated music:
Time of Day - Exploration music based on dawn, day, dusk, & night\ Dungeons & Caves - Name says it all!
Combat - Full epic battle songs and skirmishes, both in loops
Mystical - Surreal ethereal cues
Special Cues - Needed production ear candy -Doom, Failure, Revard, & much more
Villages - Music to liven up your villages & towns!
Cities - Themes for your cities or to be used while exploring
Themes - For openings, exploration or city music
Haunted Nature - Cues to give background ambient atmosphere
Taverns - Music for your dwarfs to get some fresh honey brew!
Shadow Kingdom - A KoL extension covering the Shadow Kingdom(for a limited time).
Thanks guys and if your needing custom music for your game, trailer, etc. I can be contacted on my website. Cheers!
Peter
 www.BonixMusic.com

bonixmusic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 08:56:45 PM »

Hello game devs,

I'm a composer for film and games and am available for hire for your next project. I have a wide selection of styles I can produce at various budgets (depending on complexity, non-exclusive/exclusive, mastering, etc..) Hit me up through my site for questions and pricing!

I also have a nice selection of royalty-free music ranging from full orchestra cues to exotic sci-fi drone and sound fx. For a limited time all Atmospheric Sound Design Libraries are 50% off.

Last, but not least, Dark Orchestra is now available! Here's the short description, “Heroism, villainy, visceral tension, drama, adventure, and mystery are all present in this boutique sound package. These are not light and cheery pieces. This music is dark, heavy, potent, and custom designed to add gravity and intrigue to the stories you tell.... “. Worth checking out!

Be sure to check out the Products page for all libraries and the Bargain Zone! for additional cues
Thanks guys!
Peter
www.BonixMusic.com
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.