Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Author Topic: Spriter Kickstarter  (Read 7915 times)

Noga

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Spriter Kickstarter
« on: April 01, 2012, 05:07:34 AM »

There's been an interesting program for creating 2D animations under development for quite a while. It's Kickstarter page went alive 2 days ago. ENG link
CZ český překlad

Take some time to read it through, it has some nice features, or try the beta version. You could support the developers by donating on the Kickstarter (for 25$ you'll get the full program) or by linking the article to friends/other developers etc.
I'm not participating in Spriter development, just trying to help the authors spread the word. ;)

Tanga

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Spriter Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 09:23:42 AM »

Wow!  Cool Noga, thanks.  Since it's C++ and the plugin dev data will be freely available I'm guessing it'll only be a matter of time until it works with WM?

Noga

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Spriter Kickstarter
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:07:22 AM »

Since it's C++ and the plugin dev data will be freely available I'm guessing it'll only be a matter of time until it works with WM?
That's right, but I'd suggest the WM community to team up and bombard them with this request. It could help force them to start working on WM plugin sooner and/or make them focus more on WM. They are open to any ideas and I'd like to see Spriter to support WM, even though I don't use the program anymore, I still think it's the best free tool to create 2D(2.5D) adventure games.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.