Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum provides RSS feed. To query recent posts use this url. More...

Author Topic: I have found a great program...  (Read 6307 times)

Zaher

• Lurker
    • View Profile
I have found a great program...
« on: March 25, 2005, 01:01:47 PM »

Hi again

CyberMotion 3d-designer I found it yesterday http://www.3d-designer.com
I really was amazed when reading its features and what it can do,u can use it for making powerful-looking 3d graphics,it has incredible rendering-engine,not complicated as I see,and it has a lot of features
u can also use it for modeling/animation/making films,Blender is sucks if u compare the both

it is only 129$ and Iam going to order it today

here is the product info:
CyberMotion 3D-Designer is an integrated 3D-graphics program for modeling, animating and rendering photorealistic 3D-scenes, terrains and characters. It features a multi-window graphical user interface, a vast number of 3D modeling tools, a landscape designer including complex atmospheres, TrueType-3D-fonts, spline-patches and boolean operations, hierarchical animation, inverse kinematics, skeletal deformation (skin and bones), global illumination rendering and a host of special effects, such as lens flares, caustics, volumetric fire, object halo, motion blur, depth-sharpeness, animated atmospheres with clouds, fog, rain and snow, starfields, particle systems, and area lights.

Version 10.0 features a completely rewritten animation system, hierarchy independent animation, character animation via skeletal deformation, expanded world dimensions, optimized rendering engines, rain and snow particles.

Note:go to the Gallery section and watch the 3d scenes rendered by the program 0: 0: 0:

see ya

McCloud

• wanna be game creator
  • Lurker
  • McCloud
    • View Profile
    • Music by Jeremy McCloud
Re: I have found a great program...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 04:01:55 AM »

Did you get it?  I've been looking for an easy to use 3D Graphics program.  Also, can you use it to create the Hidden Geometry for use with WME's 3d Character?
"How do you know what's real, when you only know of reality through your own mind?" - William Blake

VirusPunk

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: I have found a great program...
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 01:14:35 PM »

This looks even better than 3D Studio Max, downloading now...

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 24 queries.