Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Poll

Problem With inventory

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Inventory help ?  (Read 2162 times)

yados

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Inventory help ?
« on: May 18, 2009, 09:49:05 AM »

Hello
I'm french infographiste and I'm beginner with WME... I would like move the interface which visible in the top of the screen to down of the sreen... With WindowEdit I move the Inventory to down of the screen but the area of the inventory stay on the top.... I seach anwser on this forum... I find few things.... If I understand the problem is in game_loop.script. More precisely in this part
// display the inventory window
  if(Game.Interactive && Game.MouseY < 645 && !Game.ResponsesVisible && !WinMenu.Visible) Game.InventoryVisible = true;
  else if(Game.MouseY > 700 || Game.ResponsesVisible || !Game.Interactive) Game.InventoryVisible = false;

But I change parametre but It doesn't work....Please Help ME. Thanks.....

Catacomber

• Supporter
  • Frequent poster
  • I love mice.
    • View Profile
    • Catacomber.com
Re: Inventory help ?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 06:31:43 AM »

You have to go to the system  inventory.def file and physically move the inventory to the bottom of the screen.  Just slide it down. But then you have to tweak the game loop script so that it reflects the fact that you've moved the inventory down. You have to change the parameters here. At least this is a start--it's been awhile since I experimented with this:

// display the inventory window
  if(Game.Interactive && Game.MouseY < 45 && !Game.ResponsesVisible && !WinMenu.Visible) Game.InventoryVisible = true;
  else if(Game.MouseY > 100 || Game.ResponsesVisible || !Game.Interactive) Game.InventoryVisible = false;

http://www.catacomber.com/
Code: WME Script
  1. Mnemonic is wonderful.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 27 queries.