Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum provides RSS feed. To query recent posts use this url. More...

Author Topic: Background Music  (Read 4027 times)

Adventureforall

• Lurker
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Background Music
« on: June 02, 2003, 10:59:21 PM »

I was hoping that someone could tell me which program i can use for making the backgroud music for my game.

Jerrot

• Global Moderator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
Re:Background Music
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 11:30:34 PM »

I was hoping that someone could tell me which program i can use for making the backgroud music for my game.

Hehe, that's hard to answer. First of all - have a look at the "art and audio" board in this forum, you could discover one or two threads about the software we use.

Now, the choice of music program depends on your experience and your knowledge, I could never live without Cubase because I want to be able to use sound fonts, to edit every single note and sound, to use my keyboard via MIDI, to use VST instruments, etc. !

Others like to have some samples (wav files) and want to mix them in different tracks. You could do this with CoolEditPro or even Musicmaker. Other wellknown options are Fruityloops, Cakewalk or all the mod-trackers..... well, just tell us what you want to do, what kind of music and how experienced you are.

Oh - and that's a topic many people could be interested in (and not only WME users), so it would be great to tell us about it in the "Art and Audio" board. :)
Mooh!

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.