It's been long since I posted here but be assured that I never left, I've just been (and still am) extremely busy working on the story of my game. Who would have thought it'd be so difficult to create a good story for a game... Nevertheless, I kept lurking here all this time on a daily basis (honestly!).
Great news about the 3D characters, I know you've been very busy lately with other stuff as well, among others the Dead City translation and the constant help you give here on the forums. Just wanted to say thank you for the hard work, it's much appreciated.
Now to the issue at hand:
1) does the demo run at all?
Yes, it does.
2) do you see a shadow at character's feet?
No shadows here.
3) is the character affected by colored lights?
Yes, Trinity is getting a reddish and greenish tint when in the red and green areas respectively.
4) does the demo exhibit any unexpected graphical glitches?
- Here too the chair is getting darker when trinity reaches the left and right edges but I think it's part of the scene itself and not a glitch.
- When moving Trinity to the area of the window, it would seem she stands diagonally, as if the floor of the room is spherical.
5) what videocard do you use with how much videomemory?
NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro + 32.0 MB
6) what's the approximate FPS (a the upper left corner)?
Around 30 FPS when Trinity is on screen and around 60 FPS when not on screen (after taking her to the rightmost edge).
Two further things I'd like to say here:
1. Cool moonwalk, Trinity!
2. Won't Molly get jealous of Trinity?
Please let me know if there are any further tests you'd like me to do on my pitiful machine, I'd be happy to help if needed.