Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum rules - please read before posting, it can save you a lot of time.

Author Topic: Shelter - Second Holocaust  (Read 3964 times)

fabiobasile

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • my brand new website!!
Shelter - Second Holocaust
« on: August 17, 2006, 06:50:48 PM »

It has been a riot, let me tell ya!!

Finally i got some time to continue working on my game!

let's see... let's see... brand new graphics! A character that is actually not Godzilla-huge, reasonably optimized backgrounds and objects.... and a half decent plot! (at least my wife says it very nice).

Still in a post-apocalyptic era but set into a future wreacked and destroyed mainly by racial tension and a biological hazard created by a doctor and scientist descendant of one of the most cruel figures of the Nazi era.

Our hero starts as a young man who lived his life since childhood in some sort of concentration facility and.... well if i manage to finish the game you'll see! lol

this is the basic terrain for the starting scene, very simple for now until i'll start adding all the buildings and facilities

This is the splash screen, mostly unchanged

This is the screen that pops up before actually starting the game so as to brief the player with a bit of the story

and this is the preliminary view of the starting scene with the character. I know... the shadow of the gate is screwed up but i'll fix it, for now i am just focusing on the little technicalities before getting down and dirty, lol

What would i do with a million dollar? I'd give it to what's left of Black Isle/Interplay and tell them to finish the damn game!!!

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
Re: Shelter - Second Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 08:09:56 PM »

It's good to see you back, keep up the great work! :)
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 23 queries.