Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

IRC channel - server: waelisch.de  channel: #wme (read more)

Author Topic: Hell0  (Read 4008 times)

annapad

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Hell0
« on: July 31, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »

Hello , my name is Anna , I;m 25 years old and Im from Greece. Although, I work on 2d design professionally, I m new to 3d modeling. I started my own project 3 months ago and I m very excited about it. If  I ever manage to finish this project it will be released for free.
 Its a horror 3d person point & click adventure game
We have finished the story and I think its a great story about an ordinary girl who suddenly learns that she is special and has a difficult task to do.
The programs that I use are , BLENDER , TRUE SPACE 3.2. ,Daz 3d ,Bryce and I m thinking of buying Vue 5 d esprit .I have created some characters and some backgrounds but there s a lot of work to do and Im working alone on design and animation. If there is anyone out there who’s willing to help me with the graphics and scripting plz send me an email at info@p3p.gr or reply to this thread.
Also , I would like to thank all the people of WME for giving us such a great Engine. I m aware of WME’s great capabilities  and I m currently learning through  the tutorials the basics. I don’t know much about scripting but I m a quick study and I hope that one day this project will be finished.

odnorf

• w00t?
  • Global Moderator
  • Addicted to WME forum
  • Lamp dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Hell0
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »

Hi annapad, as the one-member active Greek Community of WME I welcome you ;D

I don't have the time to offer full time help but if you have any questions about wme & scripting you can ask here in the forum or join us at the irc channel.
fl*p

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.