Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Author Topic: Wanted Russian-to-English translator and artist or Russian-speaking artist  (Read 6265 times)

Dionysius

• Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • On the Tracks of Dinosaurs

I have been looking for artists, who can create persons, backgrounds, and other things for non-commercial project. I can't find them in Russia. I ask: is there Russian-speaking artist or somebody, who can translate from Russian to English well?

About the project:
Main actor: Alexander Bogolyubov, the student of an archaeologic institute.

In the institute, where Alex learns, came the famous professor of Archaeology Yanush Karich, who read the lection about African tribe Sangvala. The Sangvala people, on his opinion, lived with back-to-back the dinosaurus and even tamed them. And Alex had a very huge interest in this thing.
But in the place, where have to make the exploration, buisnessman-zoologist Arno Hashnell decided to create the park-reservation for tourists. Hashnell's family live in England. Professor and Alex went there to convince Arno to allow them do the exploration.
In the game take part romantic relations.

Here is two chapters of the scenario on Russian: http://reptilesquest.narod.ru

Columbo

• Supporter
  • Lurker
  • Just one more thing...
    • View Profile

I cannot translate for you unfortunately, but I can perform grammatical correction. This means that if you "try" to translate to English, I can translate it to the correct grammar and spelling format. If you can't find a translator then I'm happy to help.

Example

In the institute, where Alex learns, came the famous professor of Archaeology Yanush Karich, who read the lection about African tribe Sangvala. The Sangvala people, on his opinion, lived with back-to-back the dinosaurus and even tamed them. And Alex had a very huge interest in this thing.

I would translate that to read :

At the institute where Alex is being taught came the famous professor of archaeology Yanush Karich, who read about the African tribe, Sangvala. The Sangvala people in his opinion, lived back-to-back with the dinosaurs and even tamed them. Alex had a very large interest in this topic.

Anyhow, good luck with your project! :)

Dionysius

• Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • On the Tracks of Dinosaurs

Thank you very much! :)

Would you help with translation of whole scenario? It is not ended, but I have been writing it. Perhaps, we can make a two-language version of the game. The general thing - is to translate dialogs. The scenario in English for artists, dialogs - for all.
I would may to e-mail you the scenario in my translation and then you'd correct it.

Columbo

• Supporter
  • Lurker
  • Just one more thing...
    • View Profile

Would you help with translation of whole scenario? It is not ended, but I have been writing it. Perhaps, we can make a two-language version of the game. The general thing - is to translate dialogs. The scenario in English for artists, dialogs - for all.

I would may to e-mail you the scenario in my translation and then you'd correct it.

That is ok. Just private message me when you are ready to start.

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 23 queries.