Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Author Topic: Creating installers in NSIS - cool looking installers.  (Read 7293 times)

Slappy

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Creating installers in NSIS - cool looking installers.
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:22:32 AM »

Hi all fans of WME!

I would like to offer you our product called Graphical Installer - www.graphical-installer.com for NSIS which allows you to create professional, cool-looking skinned installers for your PC games in NSIS with just a few clicks.
It allows you to convert your boring installers into awesome installers with custom graphic, buttons, background...
If You are already using NSIS or you consider switching from Your old commercial install system to the new one, this is the right choice for You!

Skinned installers are most suitable for game developers, distributors or other software creators, because they looks really cool and attract customers.
We support indie developers, open-source and university projects and offer a 50% discount from all prices!

For full list of features and real examples visit our site: www.graphical-installer.com.
Check proposals at our Gallery how installer could look, if it uses Graphical Installer. You may also download a full working example and try it by yourselves.

If you have troubles with building installer for your game or you need to create cool installer - then do not hesitate and contact me!

Slappy
I create cool-looking Graphical Installers in NSIS http://graphical-installer.com

Spellbreaker

• Supporter
  • Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • Apeiron Studios
Re: Creating installers in NSIS - cool looking installers.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »

I think the price is quite high, since you can do everything with NSIS anyway, which is free, or did I miss something?

metamorphium

• Global Moderator
  • Addicted to WME forum
  • Vampires!
    • View Profile
    • CBE  software s.r.o.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:09:05 AM »

You can create an adventure game in C++ but it's easier to do it in WME. :) That's somehow the point IMO. If this installer creator is user friendly, it can be worth the time spent on learning NSIS script for advanced usage. From the website it's not very clear how the actual creating process works. It would be nice to have there some tutorial videos to see if it's really worth it.

Just my 2 cents.
J.U.L.I.A. Enhanced Edition, Vampires!, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

Spellbreaker

• Supporter
  • Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • Apeiron Studios
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 09:31:59 PM »

I know, I just wondered about the price. But it's just for commercial projects, so I guess it's okay.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.