General Category > Software and games

Shadow of Destiny

(1/2) > >>

Mnemonic:
I just got my hands on the Shadow of Destiny game and I'm really impressed. It's not a classical point&click adventure, rather a full 3D, keyboard controlled one, but the story is absolutely amazing. The main hero is murdered in the very beginning of the game (ow!) but he's given a chance to travel back in time, alter the history and prevent his own murder! And that's only the beginning, beginning of a story full of  time paradoxes, emotions and original ideas. Excellent manga-style character models, lost of side-quests, 5 different endings. I highly recommend this game to everyone.

http://www.konami.com/shadow/

odnorf:
Well.... if it ever comes to Greece I'll give it a try. It's not easy (and I don't have the money) to order it from some web site....

Musta Kaapu:
Grrreat! Well now when Mnemonic is playin, we wont't be seeing any updates soon  :-\

But really I have to check out that game.

odnorf:

--- Quote from: Musta Kaapu on May 16, 2003, 07:18:23 AM ---Grrreat! Well now when Mnemonic is playin, we wont't be seeing any updates soon  :-\

But really I have to check out that game.

--- End quote ---

Oh.... I haven't thought about that!!!!   :) So we should blame "Shadow of Destiny" for not having the new docs? Oops... sorry... i didn't want to talk about them again...

PS. I just bought the "LucasArts Entertainment Pack" with the cd-versions of Sam 'n Max, The Dig, FulL Throttle, Grim Fandango. Now I am playing for the first time in my life the "Sam 'n Max" with full speech.... I'm happy  ;D

Mnemonic:

--- Quote from: Musta Kaapu on May 16, 2003, 07:18:23 AM ---Grrreat! Well now when Mnemonic is playin, we wont't be seeing any updates soon  :-\

--- End quote ---

Oh come on! I can't be programming all the time :) Besides, I already finished the game ;) (at least one of the five endings...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version