General Category > Software and games

Labyrinth

(1/4) > >>

Jerrot:
Hi,

about that Labyrinth game - fisst of all I wondered, that there is no graphic when starting a new game, but this seems to be normal. As odnorf found out, the saved games have graphics.

So... I made it up to the theater and when the movie starts, the graphics starts (!). Then after a short "movie sequence" I'm standing at that castle door and nothing happens, no verbs to choose from anymore, the game seems to be freezed.

I tried two downloaded versions and both with WinVICE and CCS64. Any suggestions ?

Jerrot:
odnorf found it - you have to play this game not only with the verbs, but also with joystick.

so you have to define a joystick in port 1 (e.g. numpad+RCtrl as firebutton). then you can walk into the door and press fire to continue.

odnorf:
It has a really strange interface too! You can choose the verbs with the keyboard but you can also write them. :) It's really worth a try.

KA-su-MA-kun:
Interesting can of worms I managed to open by mentioning a game I've never played myself, but knew about. I'm glad you guys seem to be enjoying a classic game though, if it's even half as enjoyable as I found the movie then you guys are playing a brilliant classic. For now I'll go back to playing through one of my favourite adventure games of all times. And then I'll go see about playing through Indy 3 as well.

odnorf:

--- Quote from: KA-su-MA-kun on July 28, 2003, 03:52:46 PM ---Interesting can of worms I managed to open by mentioning a game I've never played myself, but knew about. I'm glad you guys seem to be enjoying a classic game though, if it's even half as enjoyable as I found the movie then you guys are playing a brilliant classic.

--- End quote ---

Well, I am an adventure games collector, and I was really happy to find that there was a lucasarts adventure that I didn't even know it exists :)

--- Quote from: KA-su-MA-kun on July 28, 2003, 03:52:46 PM ---For now I'll go back to playing through one of my favourite adventure games of all times.

--- End quote ---

And what this game might be.... ? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version