Wintermute Engine > Community bulletin board

WME BOOK is online

<< < (2/9) > >>

lacosaweb:
Good work!!! It's excellent!!!

Jose:
Hey meta great work! I'm going to start reading the book now and I'll send my comments later (I hope...)

One question, I would like to translate the online book to Spanish (slowly cause I haven't much time and I don't know how far I'll be able to go) ¿how can I do that?

Greetings.

Mnemonic:

--- Quote from: Jose on February 01, 2008, 09:20:41 AM ---One question, I would like to translate the online book to Spanish (slowly cause I haven't much time and I don't know how far I'll be able to go) ?how can I do that?

--- End quote ---
I added Spanish to the list of languages. To translate any page, click the "es" button in the upper-right corner. Then create new page and you can start editing it (perhaps copy the source of the original page as a starting point).
To login, use the same username/password you're using for this forum. Be sure to check the "Remember me" check-box, so that you're not logged out while editing an article.

Jose:
I've added the Preface spanish translation (by the way now the english appears as 'es' instead of 'en').

I'm not a perfect translator cause my english is not very good so if anyone finds a better translation please do the changes needed.

I'll try to translate 1 page each day (or two days) but I can't promise it.

Greetings.

Jose:
Hi, again I've translated to Spanish yet: Preface, Resource, and Getting to know what WME is.

One more question: when you select the 'es' version, the table of contents of the WME Book Online is hidden. Can anyone solve this matter? Is there any way that I can translate the Table Of Contents too?

Thanks in advance for all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version