Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

IRC channel - server: waelisch.de  channel: #wme (read more)

Author Topic: two school projects: Blind Eye and Nine Lives  (Read 5773 times)

caramelfish

• Lurker
    • View Profile
two school projects: Blind Eye and Nine Lives
« on: July 02, 2010, 03:03:39 AM »

Hey guys,

This past semester I took a class called "Writing for Videogames" and I used Wintermute for two of my projects. Both were made in the course of a couple of weeks and both are available on my website (www.alecthomson.com).

Blind Eye <www.alecthomson.com#blindeye> was designed as a simple minute mystery with the added twist that your main character can't see and must identify his surroundings. You'll have to forgive the art (it's not exactly my strong point).

Nine Lives <www.alecthomson.com#ninelives> was an attempt at creating a game where the player character was an unreliable narrator. It was built with a team of two other people.

Check them out if you feel inclined.

Jyujinkai

• Global Moderator
  • Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • Jyujinkai's WME Development Blog
Re: two school projects: Blind Eye and Nine Lives
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 04:29:35 AM »

Rosemary has really nice art
<Antoine de Saint-Exupéry> In any thing at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away...
<Carl Sagan> If you want to make a apple pie from scratch. You must first... invent the universe

Sommnia

• Lurker
  • www.StephanieFaith.net
    • View Profile
    • Stephanie Faith
Re: two school projects: Blind Eye and Nine Lives
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 04:46:30 PM »

Blind Eye <www.alecthomson.com#blindeye> was designed as a simple minute mystery with the added twist that your main character can't see and must identify his surroundings. You'll have to forgive the art (it's not exactly my strong point).

I hope the poor guy gets to find his glasses...   :-\

I saved your site under favourites, with my eye on the Rosemary game...thx for sharing  :)

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.