Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

IRC channel - server: waelisch.de  channel: #wme (read more)

Author Topic: Some questions about the  (Read 5855 times)

Extro

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Some questions about the
« on: December 18, 2014, 01:06:03 AM »

Hi guys!

Have a some questions about WME Lite.
Is the current version of WME Lite complies with the new requirements of Apple (64-bit architecture, possibility to be built with the iOS8 SDK etc.)?
Some time ago there were problems with the compilation of libfreeimage. But for now a new version of the library was released, is something has changed in this regard?
And is the version for Android has the in-app purchases feature?

piere

• Supporter
  • Frequent poster
  • Sorry for any bad english in my posts. Game on !
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions about the
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:41:05 AM »

Can any answer this? I'm porting stuff over to iOS soon. Does WME support 64 bit games? Apple just said that by next month all apps must be 64 bit. Do we need new libraries? Also is there a way we can do WME games in 64 bit right now?

Thanks.

HCDaniel

• Regular poster
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions about the
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 09:51:05 AM »

Can any answer this? I'm porting stuff over to iOS soon. Does WME support 64 bit games? Apple just said that by next month all apps must be 64 bit. Do we need new libraries? Also is there a way we can do WME games in 64 bit right now?

Thanks.

Hi,

I hope I understood you correctly that you want to know whether the wmelite game engine can be compiled (and successfully run) on 64 bit operating systems.

Wmelite is running successfully as 64 bit executable in Linux. That is the only platform I have tried. I'm planning to look at 64 bit Android at some point in the future. I don't expect problems with the wmelite code itself there, but I'll need to have a look at the libraries that wmelite depends on.

You will most likely need 64 bit libraries for ios if your app needs to be 64 bit.

I just saw the question from Extro: No, there is no support for in-app purchases yet on Android.

Regards,

Daniel

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.