Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

IRC channel - server: waelisch.de  channel: #wme (read more)

Author Topic: I need help about The White Chamber  (Read 6167 times)

Ladis

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Zimtech
I need help about The White Chamber
« on: August 14, 2005, 08:54:28 PM »

Hi boys and girls :) I looked at WME pages and found a link to a The White Chamber game (made under WME ;)). I freezed at one place, which doesn't correspond to a walkthrough, i found on the web, and because i love this game i'm very sad :'( I ask those of you, who played this game to the end:

About that walkthrough, my position corresponds to the part which you can find in that Complete Walkthrough by Gamehound by pressing Ctrl-F and entering "Place all 6 bodyparts" (without quotes). I placed all that bodyparts, used blanked on them, used the laser desk (it didn't nothing), went to the screen left and back to the Quarantine Lab. And the walkthrough says "walk over to the Quarantine/Biohazard enclosure" and "get the red video disc". But it's in that lab separated by a red power field i can't disable :-[ I tried a lot of things but cannot go there :-\

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
Re: I need help about The White Chamber
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 02:07:44 PM »

I don't remember excatly, but I think you should be transferred to the quarantine chamber automatically when you try to open it(?) after assembling the body. I'll have to replay the game again, my memory sucks.
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

Ladis

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Zimtech
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 03:02:45 PM »

You can use my save position (.zip file containing .dsv file, extract it in the 'save' dir in the game folder). I tried your steps but it didn't work :/

Mnemonic

• WME developer
  • Administrator
  • Addicted to WME forum
    • View Profile
    • Dead:Code Site
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 04:43:21 PM »

You can use my save position (.zip file containing .dsv file, extract it in the 'save' dir in the game folder). I tried your steps but it didn't work :/
Oh, you need to blow up the vent-room door first. You've already placed the explosives... :)
Yes, I do have a twitter account
Please don't send me technical questions in private messages, use the forum. ::wave

Ladis

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Zimtech
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 09:03:01 PM »

Thank you a lot! (He helped me on IRC ;))

Ladis

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Zimtech
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 10:04:21 PM »

Quote from: diegoez
Hi, i have the same problem you had... I used laser desk and walk out of quarantine to the station lounge. Then i came back to quarantine room.. The chamber of hazardous ares is closed... I tried to blow up the vent door, but i couldn't do that... Please help me, i've stucked :)
Go to the station lounge, stick out the table with the notebook by pressing that button on the right (if you don't have a notebook in that screen), place the mirror (you can find it in the center of the screen with beds and that corpse's head) on the notebook and act like you tried ;)

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 24 queries.