Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Author Topic: Wintermute Programmer Wanted (Pay Involved)  (Read 4542 times)

Kato

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Company Website
Wintermute Programmer Wanted (Pay Involved)
« on: February 26, 2007, 11:48:19 PM »

I am looking for someone that likes all kinds of humor to contribute programming, especially interface programming, to an episodic adventure game to be started late this year. The games will be priced $6-$7.50 and whatever the final price is will be split between the three team members, including you.

Humor is the most important aspect. My business partner and I are humorous people making a humorous game and we like to joke and play around. You need to like, especially, cartoony humorous games like Sam and Max Hit the Road and Day of the Tentacle.

I want someone who can take what my partner and I come up with and turn it into something programmed. No art or creative skills are required or requested, just a kick-ass programmer.

I am available on various different instant messengers at near all times of the day if you would like to speak with me (see my profile), and of course email as well.

This is going to be big and we want you to be a part of it. Please contact us if you're interested!

-Kato
Cavernite/URUman

Rukiedor

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Wintermute Programmer Wanted (Pay Involved)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 06:43:29 AM »

Hey, I'm very interested in helping out with your project.  I sent you an email, so let me know.  Thanks.

Kato

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Company Website
Re: Wintermute Programmer Wanted (Pay Involved)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 07:47:57 PM »

For reasons I won't disclose for both our protections, Rukiedor was not able to commit, so I'm still looking.

Any more takers? The game has been officially announced.

-Kato

EDIT: If it sweetens the deal any, this isn't a run-of-the-mill adventure game. I have been working to diagnose extensively the design problems with adventure games, and many of those outcomes and solutions will be showcased in this game, the main centerpiece being a revolutionary new interface system different from a verb list and a verb coin but not as limited as a one-click-to-one-action system used in modern games. -K
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:16:43 PM by Kato »
Cavernite/URUman

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.