Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: Videogame in progress - Looking for an English writer  (Read 5025 times)

imacwesker

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Videogame in progress - Looking for an English writer
« on: August 19, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »

Hello :)

I am currently working on an action-adventure horror videogame (close to Silent Hill's atmosphere) based on the Unreal Tournament 2004 engine. The game rely a lot on documents and that's where I need your help!

I am French, my wife is Japanese (she is the game's leader) and the story writer is French too. We all manage to speak English but that's far from enough to write in this language. And we need all the game's documents to be wrote in perfect English.

Thus, I am looking for a talented and dedicated English writer, who can rewrite all the game's texts, create appealing dialogs between the characters and help us with the texts of our website too. If you are interested in this position, please send me an email at jtchagnon @ mac.com (without the spaces) with the title "English writer".

Thank you for your time :)

Oliver W

• Lurker
  • Woo Woo Woo!!
    • View Profile
Re: Videogame in progress - Looking for an English writer
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:58:57 PM »

Hello, I was wondering if you found english speaking writers to help you?

Also, I am a big Silent Hill fan, so I'm interested in your game, how is it progressing? Does your game have a website?
Woo... Woo.. Woo

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.