Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: Mapoco Mountain - Now Paying $50 per model and $100 for GUI  (Read 6310 times)

mylesblasonato

• Developer
  • Frequent poster
  • "Give up is to fail as sacrifice is to succeed"
    • View Profile
    • Royal Wins
Mapoco Mountain - Now Paying $50 per model and $100 for GUI
« on: October 12, 2009, 02:49:34 AM »

Hi guys!
ICU Games is working hard to bring together the demo for Mapoco Mountain. We're almost there. We have a bunch of talented guys working on the demo one being Daniel Thomas, who is the Art Director. We only need 3 character models now (it's for the demo). We need those characters to look 2D like our concepts. The game is in 2D, but to save work on Animations we want the characters to be modelled so we can just use bones to animate. We will then export as a png sequence for use in WME.

We have an animator, a rigger and texture artist, all we need is someone to model the characters so that they look exactly like our concept images.
Also due to the characters being exported as animated image sequences you can have as many poly's as you need as long as it's still easy to rig and animate.

Here's the concept art for one of the characters in the game. It's not the main character.

We are also looking for a new GUI artist, so if you would like to do that then email me. Below is what our previous guy did and we liked it but there were some things wrong. You could just modify it and make it your own by changing what needs to be changed to match the theme of our game or completely re-create your own :D
This role also requires any menu graphics to be created as well as logo's and whatnot. Price is negotiable.

If you're interested then please email me at: mylesblasonato988 *AT* hotmail.com and I can give you all the information you need then. You will also need to sign an NDA.

Cheers  ::beer
Myles Blasonato.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:29:04 PM by mylesb »
Lead Game Designer, Royal Wins.
@mylesblasonato
@royalwins
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/myles-blasonato/26/600/a38

mylesblasonato

• Developer
  • Frequent poster
  • "Give up is to fail as sacrifice is to succeed"
    • View Profile
    • Royal Wins
Re: Mapoco Mountain - Now Paying $50 per model and $100 for GUI
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 10:29:33 PM »

Now looking for a GUI artist as well read the above ad.

Cheers  ::beer
Myles Blasonato.
Lead Game Designer, Royal Wins.
@mylesblasonato
@royalwins
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/myles-blasonato/26/600/a38

Shibito

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Mapoco Mountain - Now Paying $50 per model and $100 for GUI
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 01:13:30 PM »

Hi there, I'm finishing my 3D studies and am searching for a little team to work with and expand my knowledge. I've mastered animation, modelling, texturing, unwrapping and so and can also make High-Res modelling with Z-Brush and such. I have also some knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator. Contact me if you want some more infos or if you want I can start right away. E-mail me at Shibito69@hotmail.fr

See ya !

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.