Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Author Topic: Chinese game Version Support if you like  (Read 9484 times)

soring123

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Chinese game Version Support if you like
« on: January 06, 2010, 07:32:37 AM »

Dear all the developers,

Good to you,
Thanks for giving us so much fun games.

We are a small group of Chinese AVG fans. As wintermute is a open source software, and many person choose it to make uncommercial AVG games. So here if you like to announce your game in Chinese version for fun, Please feel free to contact with me about the cooperation.
We promise we are no any commercial purpose.

We are very honor to join you! ::wave
Email us if  you get any interest: soring123@foxmail.com

Br,

Soring

soring123

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese game Version Support if you like
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 09:55:03 AM »

Bad. Nobody likes to invest a oriental taste version?

Serious.Ray

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 04:40:20 PM »

I guess ppl are not sure about what you are offering. Are you offering to translate the whole game or to promote the game in Chinese? (Anyway I haven't made any games so far :P)

odnorf

• w00t?
  • Global Moderator
  • Addicted to WME forum
  • Lamp dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 04:54:52 PM »

Also, keep in mind that wme is used mostly for commercial games.
fl*p

soring123

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 02:51:40 AM »

I guess ppl are not sure about what you are offering. Are you offering to translate the whole game or to promote the game in Chinese? (Anyway I haven't made any games so far :P)

Yes, we can offfer the help to translate your game into Chinese.
Thanks you!

soring123

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 02:54:35 AM »

Also, keep in mind that wme is used mostly for commercial games.

I see, thanks!
Just in case Some one like to have one.

design3d

• Sci-Fi fan
  • Supporter
  • Regular poster
  • I, Driller :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »

For me it's because I can not get feedback from Chinese players. Personally I like to know was my game good or bad for audience, even when I don't have commercial interest. Maybe you could post links to Chinese freeware game resources where a game can be published, reviewed. And it would be great if it has score system clear for non-chinese speaking people as well.

Serious.Ray

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 12:26:50 AM »

Well, soring123, if we happen to be at the point of a game where only translation needs to be done, I'll know who could translate it into Chinese :D. If it was published in other languages than English, why not Chinese if someone wants to translate it. The only problem might be, that I don't know yet whether sounds/voices (because I would really like to work with spoken text) should be translated aswell. Anyway if we happen to achieve what we want, we might come back to your offer :D.

soring123

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 07:54:04 AM »

For me it's because I can not get feedback from Chinese players. Personally I like to know was my game good or bad for audience, even when I don't have commercial interest. Maybe you could post links to Chinese freeware game resources where a game can be published, reviewed. And it would be great if it has score system clear for non-chinese speaking people as well.

I am here again.
For English isn' t a common language in China, there is hardly non-Chinese site here.Say nothing of Game topic site.
If you need the feedback from the Chinese players, definely I can help you to collect the Chinese feedback and translate to you. I can do this job for you.
Pirate Software is flooding in China.Most of People get used to free game. Beware I mean illegal copy, not freeware. So people think freeware and pirate software are no difference in China. They post them together. I know so many these big website to publish, which visited by over 10 millions people per day.
That's why I search for Non-commercial game. If you don' t care about the copyright, I ensure your game will be played more than your expect.

If your game have interest in Chinese version, tell me.

soring123

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 07:59:26 AM »

Well, soring123, if we happen to be at the point of a game where only translation needs to be done, I'll know who could translate it into Chinese :D. If it was published in other languages than English, why not Chinese if someone wants to translate it. The only problem might be, that I don't know yet whether sounds/voices (because I would really like to work with spoken text) should be translated aswell. Anyway if we happen to achieve what we want, we might come back to your offer :D.

It' s fine. If you have really interest in Chinese, I can help you to find someone to support the Chinese sounds/voices. Someone may be interested to involve in such project. It' s very interesting.

Email me if you like.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.