Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum rules - please read before posting, it can save you a lot of time.

Author Topic: Captain Disaster  (Read 7951 times)

Darky

• Supporter
  • Regular poster
    • View Profile
    • Spreadcamp
Captain Disaster
« on: June 25, 2012, 06:42:01 PM »

Hey guys! I'm obviously a fan of funny and strange space themed games (or I wouldn't have made one myself), so I thought I'd mention another small upcoming Indie sci-fi comedy space game here that recently came to my attention. I'm not involved in it, but it's definitely right up my alley and I'm very curious as to where it is going.

The game is called "Captain Disaster" and is - as the title suggests - about a guy who probably should never have been put anywhere near the captains seat. It's made on AGS and will apparently be a commercial game. Behind the game is a small team of new british Indies who call themselves "Team Disaster".

There's not much known about the story at this point, but there's a video and some screenshots that show some promising humor involved in the project.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehgaxIVuBIk

More Links:
Developer Blog

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it :)

CaptainD

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Disaster
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 02:28:32 PM »

Demo download now available!

Download Page

Obviously we've made the game with AGS not Wintermute but hopefully you'll still enjoy the demo!  8)

(I'll try to keep an eye on feedback here, but you can also leave comments on the download page, developer blog, numerous social networking pages or whatever.)

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.