Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

For WME related articles and tutorials visit WME Resource Center.

Author Topic: Kingdom Wars 2: New Age - Android  (Read 4528 times)

iVirus

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • Undying team
Kingdom Wars 2: New Age - Android
« on: April 20, 2015, 03:38:21 PM »

After four months of work I'd like to present my new game to you, Kingdom Wars 2: New Age.

After gaining some experience from the previous instalment, I've added a single player portion and also a small campaign, which will get expanded by future updates. Currently there are "only" 7 missions.

The game mechanics stay the same - in the beginning every player gets 5 cards, each with different effects and a different usage cost. Using the cards you're building your castle and destroying the castle of the other player.

To use a card, you need a certain amount of resources. You can find out the required amount by clicking the card. Double-click the card to use it.

Multiplayer game for two players on a single device is still available.

The game is built on WME lite, which is well fine-tuned by now and the port is of high quality.

The first game has been installed by 7000 people and the average rating is 3.3. I hope this sequel will get better results. :)

The game is not thoroughly tested yet, so if you find any bug, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.
WME: Bez peněz do hospody nelez, Život je boj, Povídka o opilém santovi, Kingdom Wars, Kingdom Wars 2: New Age

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 24 queries.