Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum rules - please read before posting, it can save you a lot of time.

Author Topic: Problems with actor?  (Read 3884 times)

Rajack

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Problems with actor?
« on: July 21, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »

Hola a tod@s,

Hace poco tiempo que empeze con este sotfware, y tengo un problema.
He revisado el proyecto3d que viene de muestra con wintermute una y otra vez, y aun asi no he dado con la sulocion.
Tengo una escena3d muy sencilla, un plano que hace de suelo, y una caja, he cargado a trinity, y el archivo 3ds con su
correspondiente render,  el problema es que que aunque si que colisiona con la caja,no pasa por detras de ella, sino que
la pisa. Es obligatorio poner un sprite de dicha caja para simular que el actor pasa por detras?. Lo pregunto por que haciendo pruebas con el proyecto 3d de ejemplo, borre el sprite de las 4 cajas que hay en el exterior del almacen, y aun asi el actor Trinity sigue pasando por detras de las cajas. No creo haberme saltado ningun paso, pero todo es posible.
Me he fijado tambien en la demo 3d de ejemplo, que el actor, en ciertas zonas se introduce un poco en paredes o en las cajas del almacen, se puede quedar mejor? como se haria?.

Gracias y saludos cordiales.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:30:57 PM by Rajack »

Dan-D

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Re: Problemas con actor?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 12:17:08 AM »

You know i bet that more people can help if Your post will be on English

warmblood

• Supporter
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Problemas con actor?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 01:05:10 PM »

Here is a translation -- maybe not perfect, but hopefully Rajack can point out where it is mistranslated.

Hello, everyone.

It's only been a short time since I started with this software, and I have a problem.

I have revised the 3d Demo that comes with Wintermute time and again, but I haven't come up with a solution.

I have a very simple 3d scene, that consists of a floor and a crate. I have loaded Trinity and the 3ds file with it's corresponding render. The problem is that if the actor collides with tthe box, she does not pass behind it, but steps in it. Is it necessary to put a sprite on the crate to simulate the actor passing behind it? I ask because I have done testing with the example 3d project, I erased the sprite of the 4 crates that are in the exterior of the warehouse, and even then the actor, Trinity, is able to pass behind the crates. I don't believe I've skipped a step, but anything is possible.

I have seen also that in the 3D demo example, the actor, in certain places, is inserted a little into the walls or the crates of the warehouse. Can this be done better? How?

Thanks and cordial greetings.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:10:40 PM by warmblood »

Jyujinkai

• Global Moderator
  • Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • Jyujinkai's WME Development Blog
Re: Problems with actor?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

yes you need to make a sprite. Read the tutorial in the manual this is all explained in detail. I tink you will find some answers by doing the tuts

Good Luck
<Antoine de Saint-Exupéry> In any thing at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away...
<Carl Sagan> If you want to make a apple pie from scratch. You must first... invent the universe

Dan-D

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 01:52:25 PM »

oh. i just wanted to answer that! :)
Anyway I guess that Rajack don't know english so here's spanish text

sí usted tiene que hacer un elfo. Lea el seminario en el manual que este es todo explicado detalladamente. Yo tink usted encontrará algunas respuestas por hacer la Buena Suerte tuts

Rajack

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 02:07:59 PM »

thank you very much at all, my english is very basic.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.