General Category > General Discussion

#600 - The unofficial introduce-yourself thread

<< < (22/23) > >>

Catacomber:
I posted here before so I can't introduce myself again but my favorite adventure game is Moonmist, played on an emulator.  I'm a lawyer.  I love cats but my favorite new pet is a python.  :  )  I wear gloves to pick him up but without the gloves his skin is so velvety.  :  )  He's shy thankfully and hasn't bitten me yet.  :  )  Currently I'm playing Ravenhearst Mystery Case Files and Azada Ancient Magic. 

MrMyro:
Howdy all.

I'm Ben, I'm 24, from the North of England and I work in various IT departments for a utility company (currently project manager) ::slug.

My three favourite games have to be: Sam and Max!! (Nothing beats it so far!), The Monkey Island series (mainly number 2 as it was the first I played) and the Broken Sword series (mainly number 1).

I thought I'd join this community as I'm just starting to do some games design/creation in my spare time and will no doubt need some help along the way.

Weraustinne:
Hi,
I am from Slovakia,
23 years {24 soon|
Photography

Favourite adventure games

1. Secret Files: Tunguzka
2. The Moment of Silence
3. Black Mirror 

Buchmaler:
Hello,
my true name is Lars, i am 28 years (minus 1 day) old (but feel like beeing 99 or so) and i am from germany. I am graphic designer for print media (and it is SO GREAT to work with 72 dpi for an adventure instead 300 dpi for print ... sooooooooooooo much faster).
I do have more than 3 favourite adventures but if i must decide i would name the whispered world and monkey island 1 and 2.

The whispered world triggered me to get into game design myself and my goal is to build an adventure that is comparable charming/enchanting/lovely/warm/breathtaking/lively/inwardly/melancholic. (I know ... very high aims but imho i am a passably good artist and i will do my best).
I will report about the proceedings from time to time here: http://forum.dead-code.org/index.php?topic=3846.0

sychron:
I'm back

Sorry, my dayjob and several other nasty things took all of my time for over a year now ...
But now I'm back and loaded with creativity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version