General Category > General Discussion

#600 - The unofficial introduce-yourself thread

<< < (3/23) > >>

odnorf:

--- Quote from: McCoy on May 23, 2003, 08:39:09 AM ---I'm studying baccalaureate.

--- End quote ---

What is this "baccalaureate"?
Please, excuse my ignorance, my english are not very good.

Adventureforall:
I'm 27 years old,
i'm from the Netherlands,
My occupations is security officer
my favourite games are : Larry, Space Quest, Police Quest and Gabriel knight.

McCoy:

--- Quote from: odnorf on May 23, 2003, 11:58:22 AM ---What is this "baccalaureate"?

--- End quote ---

Whoops, sorry Odnorf for the big delay, but this is the second time I check this post ever (the first was when I wrote what I wrote). Well, "baccalaureate" is the english for the spanish "bachillerato" (or at least that's what the dictionarie says... The baccalaureate is the level between secondary education and university. Hope I explained well, my english isn't good either.

odnorf:

--- Quote from: McCoy on June 20, 2003, 05:51:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: odnorf on May 23, 2003, 11:58:22 AM ---What is this "baccalaureate"?

--- End quote ---

Whoops, sorry Odnorf for the big delay, but this is the second time I check this post ever (the first was when I wrote what I wrote). Well, "baccalaureate" is the english for the spanish "bachillerato" (or at least that's what the dictionarie says... The baccalaureate is the level between secondary education and university. Hope I explained well, my english isn't good either.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that was a good explanation. Thanks!

Karvek:
16 Years Old
Southern Italy
Student (but i like all graphic related and some sort of programming)

In Order (but i'm cheating :P)

Broken Sword Series (i love George Stobbart... ehr Nico :P)
Monkey Island Series (except for the 4 :P)
Syberia (i very liked it)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version