Game development > Game announcements

The game i'm working at.

<< < (4/5) > >>

McCoy:
No, the fixed demo is not uploaded yet. I wanna finnish the interface completely before uploading it. By the way, there are new sketchs, screens and other thingies in the page, so check it out if you are bored  ;D

McCoy:
Yep, I had Vsync on. Now I get 950fps in the scene. And now, when the mouse is over a right-hold menu button, they drop to 920 +-. But, I detected that when the mouse is over an interactive object, and the caption of the object appears next to the mouse position, the fps drops to 189!!! But with Vsync on, the FPS stay at 74-75 FPS all the time, so I think it's ok. Mnemonic, did you felt any slowdown when the cursor was only over an interactive object, or did you felt it only when the right button menu was up? Mhhh what a tongetwister :P

Mnemonic:
No no, only the menu was slowing things down.

odnorf:
"adventure developers" is AGAIN down :( (how many days a year their servers working? 40?, 60?)

So I can't access http://forbidden.adventuredevelopers.com
I wanted to check if you have updated the english version.... :) Well? Have you?

McCoy:
Nope, sorry  :-[, I wanna finnish the new inventory interface before releasing the english demo and the spanish demo with the new graphics. I'm only waiting for the sketcher to finish the drawing of the inventory box, all the code is finished. Meanwhile I'll pass the string table to the translator (he's english, so he will translate the game a lot better than me). When he finish it, I'll upload the demo. I think that in less than 3 days it will be done.

And about adventuredevelopers, it seems that they managed to get some space (at least some hosted pages are working, like the page of "The Breakdown"), I've sent a mail to the sysop asking him to regain my webspace, if possible, so I hope that the page will be back on-line shortly :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version