General Category > Software and games

Labyrinth

<< < (2/4) > >>

KA-su-MA-kun:
Yeah I've become a bit of a collector as well over the years since I bought my first two.

Strangely enough the answer to your question has been under your nose quite often.

I've been a big fan of Indiana Jones for most of my life, and Fate of Atlantis has been one of my favourite games of all time, not just Adventure games. You ever want a difficult Adventure game grab yourself a copy of Curse of Enchantia sometime, all the puzzles are logical, albeit a very twisted logic at times, but it's quite hard to figure out the next move.

FoA and CoE were the first IBM games I ever bought, and the first Adventure games I ever played as well. Ironic really.

odnorf:

--- Quote from: KA-su-MA-kun on July 30, 2003, 05:37:23 AM ---You ever want a difficult Adventure game grab yourself a copy of Curse of Enchantia sometime, all the puzzles are logical, albeit a very twisted logic at times, but it's quite hard to figure out the next move.

--- End quote ---

McCoy has suggested me this game 10 days ago! And I have played it but I haven't finished it yet.

--- Quote from: KA-su-MA-kun on July 30, 2003, 05:37:23 AM ---FoA and CoE were the first IBM games I ever bought, and the first Adventure games I ever played as well. Ironic really.

--- End quote ---

It's natural to love the first adventures anyone plays. The very first adventure I have played is "Hero's Quest" (the 16colors version with the text parser and not the renamed to "Quest for Glory 1" 256 colors version). And I really love it.

Oh... and since it seems that you like Indiana Jones adventures as I do, I hope that you have the cd-rom version of Indy4. It's much better with full speech.

KA-su-MA-kun:
It is not an easy game, I myself got stuck at the wrecked ship for quite a while. It took 3 of us over 6 months to figure out that game.

I have played that same version, as I have said to a friend recently, I remember quite well climbing that blasted tree just north of the main gate time, and time again to build up my stats.

And as to the Indy 4 CD version, I managed to find a site with it, if you'd paid attention to the other thread you would have seen that. *Chiding*

First Indiana Jones movie I saw was the Last Crusade, wasn't overly impressed with the movie itself at the time but the character of Indy is one that appeals to any kid I guess. Between the movies and the game Fate of Atlantis you have one of the major causes of my fascination with history, particularly myth and legend, I run a PBeM freeform RPG centered around Atlantis these days amongst other things.

Hmm, considering my early childhood maybe I was doomed from the beginning to be fascinated with everything except reality.

Memories of early childhood:
[*]Cricket
[*]Soccer
[*]Dr. Who
[*]James Bond
[*]V
[*]Flight of Dragons
[*]The Last Unicorn
[*]Star Trek
[*]Thomas the Tank Engine
[*]Transformers
[*]Voltron
[*]He-man
[*]Dino Riders
[*]Little Wizards
[*]Elmchanted Forest[/list]Present VHS/DVD collection:
[*]James Bond
[*]Star Trek
[*]The Last Unicorn
[*]Flight of Dragons
[*]Visionaries
[*]Indiana Jones Chronicles (some of these are hard to find)
[*]John Wayne
[*]Dr Who
[*]V[/list]Not much changes does it sometimes?

odnorf:
Hehe! The only thing that I can reply is that we have a *complete* different taste in movies  ;D

EDIT: And you are right. I have totally forgotten the you have already found indy4 cd version. :)

KA-su-MA-kun:
You never know, I just stated what was in my DVD and VHS collection. Not what I had on my computer, I forgot my Robotech series DVDs anyway (damned if I know how, at least I'm honest enough to admit to what I like and what I don't like, it's served me well when it's counted. *Would hug his PW Fianc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version