Wintermute Engine > Community bulletin board

WME BOOK is online

<< < (8/9) > >>

Serious.Ray:
Sadly the last topic in the WME Book is from 2008/01/10 14:25  :'( I'd really appreciate if you keep going. WME2 could still take some time from what I read, your work wouldn't be wasted!

metamorphium:
it's just a matter of time unfortunately. Maybe this summer I can finish a bit more.

Serious.Ray:
I really hope you'll be able to :o. It would be a big help. :D

Anto0085:

--- Quote from: rens on February 16, 2010, 11:58:06 AM ---Ok, now i understand, it's the size of a small screen shot of the game, that you can display in the load save screen.

Thank you for the explanation.

--- End quote ---

I, certainly, dug up an old topic... ;)

Hi Rens! I saw you've start to translate the WME book. Good idea, everybody know that french people are lazy  :P (I'm french too)
I've two questions for you:
-first, can you tell me if you continue the translation or not? Just to know if I should wait.
-second, Does the french translation of the string table and hints of ProjectMan could interest you? Because I've doing it.

Thank for the work still made by you and by Metamorphium (Original text)

odnorf:

--- Quote from: Anto0085 on October 13, 2011, 01:59:45 PM ---...Does the french translation of the string table and hints of ProjectMan could interest you? Because I've doing it...

--- End quote ---

You can send the the translations to Mnemonic (wme developer) and he'll add them to the download page with the other languages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version