Wintermute Engine > Done

1920x1080 resolution, if it is at all Possible

(1/3) > >>

Andrej:
Mnemonic,

I know most games developed for WME probably never think about developing for high resolutions and so you didn't include them as options, but the project I am currently working on has a large chunk of its hand-drawn and painted artwork completed in 1920x1080 and one of the goals is to somehow release it at its original resolution.

Would it be possible for you to add this resolution in an update--it might be taxing on some systems, I understand that, but it would be a huge boon for our project!

Thanks for considering!

Mnemonic:
Ok, you realize it's quite an overkill and many people with 1280x1024 LCD monitors won't be able to play your game, so I'll save my breath.

Other than that, what prevents you from using the resolution in current WME version? It works just fine here.

Akusa:
1920x1080? Are you sure you need such a high resolution?
I think you would also disqualify 95% of all monitors out there. My monitor has a max resolution of 1280x960.
I only know one guy who has a computer monitor that is capable of more then 1600x1200 and he is a professional graphic designer....

maybe you can show us some example work (if the pictures are under NDA you could maybe create an unrelated piece of work in the same quality) so we could come up with some sort of solution.

Spellbreaker:
Not to forget that you will not get a decent framerate when using much graphic effects, unless you have  a very-high-end Graphics card.....

Spellbreaker:
Did you by the way realize that this is Full HD Resolution? What do you want to do with WME?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version