General Category > Software and games

Jade:DS - Online Distribution for Independent Developers

(1/1)

SunSailor:
Jade:DS is looking for Projects
Jade:DS is an online distribution platform with its main focus on independent projects. It consists of two parts, a specialized CMS for web presentation and the shopping system and a client server architecture, which deploys the game data to the legitimated users. While the client server components are still under development - I expect them to be ready in Q2/2010 - the web site component is already working. I'm distributing the OGRE-based Snakeworlds (see  showcase thread) as the first project and I'm looking for more projects now.
If you are currently developing a game on your own or already finished one and you are looking for an easy and cost effective way of distribution, please contact me. I don't do any finance for the hosted projects, but if you want to keep more control over your product and your sales, Jade:DS should be the right solution for you. My approach currently follows a self-publishing concept, which means, the presentation and with it the marketing is yours and we supply the hard- and software platform for the sale. At the moment, I run a special offer without hosting fee (Will be around 30€ per month later) and I don't charge any services. From each sold unit, I keep a fixed share of 20%, which will be something between 20 and 35% later. The only sale independent costs at the moment are the annual fees for domains. If you decide to host your project with Jade:DS now, the discounted conditions remain valid for the rest of your hosting time.

Features, Web Interface[/u]
[*]User registration and profile
[*]Integrated bulletin board
[*]Message system for customers
[*]Shopping system with paypal and transfer payment (More payment methods coming soon)
[*]Galleries, tables of content and other automatic generated page elements
[*]Blog, newsletter and support facilities
[*]Multi-language content management
[*]Full administrative control
[*]Full customizable appearance
[*]Flexible product hierachies for addons, dlc, media bundles or upgrades[/list]

Features, Client/Server Infrastructure[/u]
[*]Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS are planned
[*]Integrated chat system
[*]Immediate update of products
[*]Pre-caching of new revisions
[*]Game remains runnable during update process
[*]Online storage for highscore lists, progress dependent pages and achievements
[*]High scaleable design
[*]OGRE and Wintermute archive plugins[/list]

These components are still under development.

Future Features
[*] Matchmaking
[*] Ladder management
[*] Server rosters
[*] NAT-safe p2p connections for games[/list]

If you have questions or suggestions about my service, contact me by eMail, chat or pn. In case of seriouse interest, I'm happy to offer you a guided tour through the features of my system. For more information take a look at the Jade:DS website.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Andreas "SunSailor" Podgurski
Mediaguild UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Weststrasse 4
42555 Velbert

Jabber+MSN:  Andreas.Podgurski@Gmx.de
EMail:  Andreas.Podgurski@Mediaguild.de

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version